ANTIFA: DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI -

You are white guilt.

White guilt has more to do with racism existing. You acknowledge that white people are superior to others and in turn feel bad about it so you go way out of your way to show others you support them so you treat them like incapable toddlers. Evidence of this lies with you thinking black people are too stupid and poor to get an ID.

Of course racism exists. Just look at Sarah Jeong. Of course you have nothing to say about that overt racist. Hell, you probably agree with her.

Wow. I have never said or acknowledge any such thing. That statement really says a lot about you though.

I've never heard of Sarah Jeong.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Wow. I have never said or acknowledge any such thing. That statement really says a lot about you though.

Without that assertion, the argument evaporates. It's such a outlandish claim, surely he has a source he can cite to support it.

You do acknowledge that with your white guilt. You feel non-whites are incapable of succeeding without white people lowering the bar for them. Thus, whites are superior.

I’m not surprised you’ve never heard of her.

You do acknowledge that with your white guilt. You feel non-whites are incapable of succeeding without white people lowering the bar for them. Thus, whites are superior.

Ooh ooh, do me next. Tell me how I feel about all minorities.

I know the left has tried to change the subject of the thread but everyone note, to my knowledge not one of them have condemned this behavior by their fellow democrats

I know the left has tried to change the subject of the thread but everyone note, to my knowledge not one of them have condemned this behavior by their fellow democrats

There are fine people on both sides man, haven't you heard?

Are you really telling me how I feel? It's a bit presumptuous even for someone as foolhardy as yourself.

You just love making up fake arguments and positions. Try to stick with what I actually say and we can have a discussion. You trying to tell me what I feel is asinine.
I am sticking with what you say. You’ve said voter ID laws are racist. It’s hilarious.

Now, get back to me when you educate yourself on real racism.

I am sticking with what you say. You’ve said voter ID laws are racist. It’s hilarious.

Now, get back to me when you educate yourself on real racism.

Nope, I have said that they appear to have a disparate impact on minorites. The laws are not racist they are neutral.

You really need to enroll at The Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Nope, I have said that they appear to have a disparate impact on minorites. The laws are not racist they are neutral.

You really need to enroll at The Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Does this center teach shower etiquette and bamboo-watering?

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

It’s interesting to me that he said “acknowledge,” as if in his eyes it’s true, rather than “think” or “assume”

It’s interesting to me that he said “acknowledge,” as if in his eyes it’s true, rather than “think” or “assume”
That is exactly what I took it to mean.

Clearwater acknowledges that white people are superior when he says these stupid things.

Thus, having white guilt is racist in and of itself.

By saying non-whites are inferior to whites you’re acknowledging whites as superior to non-whites. He is asserting that whites are superior.

Now, back on track. I’m still waiting for Clearwater to educate himself on real racial issues.

Clearwater acknowledges that white people are superior when he says these stupid things.

By saying non-whites are inferior to whites you’re acknowledging whites as superior to non-whites. He is asserting that whites are superior.

Now, back on track. I’m still waiting for Clearwater to educate himself on real racial issues.

I have never said anything remotely like that. Again, you keep saying that I am acknowledging that whites are superior to non-whites. The manner in which you've made this statement implies that you believe that assertion to be fact and that I share that belief. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Why educate myself on "real racial issues" when I have you here showing me what racism looks like up close?

tl;dr: White guilt is racist because it's white guilt because it's racist.

VN Store

Back