ANTIFA: DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI -

So when I say that an overwhelming resounding amount of the time Squints engages in homosexual activities... it is your job to find the stats to disprove my statement. Gotcha.

How damn dumb! Also, I thought you loons were the party of diversity and inclusion, especially regarding those who identify with the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ movement, no?

Hypocrisy rears it’s head yet again. I exist on the PF, by and large, for that very reason, to point out the left’s ********.

By the way, if you’ve seen more shaft than a transmission, that’s between you and your eyes (or anything else). Don’t deflect your dumbassery onto me.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
How damn dumb! Also, I thought you loons were the party of diversity and inclusion, especially regarding those who identify with the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ movement, no?

Hypocrisy rears it’s head yet again. I exist on the PF, by and large, for that very reason, to point out the left’s ********.

By the way, if you’ve seen more shaft than a transmission, that’s between you and your eyes (or anything else). Don’t deflect your dumbassery onto me.
I don't even know what you're trying to say

Reactions: Septic
I don't even know what you're trying to say

POAJXa7.gif

Lol @ democrats trying to drag up the old sanctioned militant wing of their party to try and deflect from the new sanctioned militant wing of their party.

I've always found it fascinating how the democratic party has constantly had to resort to violence throughout their political history and have managed to not be labeled a terrorist organization...

Lol @ democrats trying to drag up the old sanctioned militant wing of their party to try and deflect from the new sanctioned militant wing of their party.

I've always found it fascinating how the democratic party has constantly had to resort to violence throughout their political history and have managed to not be labeled a terrorist organization...
It's because the labelers are Democrats too.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
That quote is saying (if it’s not, it’s completely wrong) that in response to the radical republicans legislation of the Enforcement Acts of 1870-1871 (I'm assuming this is what they mean by the 2nd phase of reconstruction), there was a resurgence in the kkk. The radical Republicans were staunch abolitionists that opposed slavery and any degradation of the rights of African-Americans. They even opposed Lincoln for not being sufficiently pro freedom for African - Americans. The radical republicans passed legislation outlawing the kkk. There is no evidence of any kind that the radical republicans were supporters of the kkk as it would be contrary to their existence.

Does the KKK even exist any longer? How many members strong? 5,000? These people are reviled by the vast.... vast... vast majority of white people.... period. Your KKK comment is ridiculous

You are getting dangerously close to understanding my point.

He didn't run on that in the Presidential campaign. The phrase was used because that is what the people of Alabama wanted at the time. Wasn't that about 1964 or something?
I was going to say, I grew up in N. Alabama and we wuz N-T-Grated as long as I can member.

White guilt has no meaning. You guys just trot it out in your feeble attempts to say racism doesn't exist.
Lame. It might be applied to posters on this forum as a little dig, but to say white guilt doesn't exist is ludicrous. If not, then why are War of Northern Aggression statues just now being torn left and right?

White guilt has no meaning. You guys just trot it out in your feeble attempts to say racism doesn't exist.
You are white guilt.

White guilt has more to do with racism existing. You acknowledge that white people are superior to others and in turn feel bad about it so you go way out of your way to show others you support them so you treat them like incapable toddlers. Evidence of this lies with you thinking black people are too stupid and poor to get an ID.

Of course racism exists. Just look at Sarah Jeong. Of course you have nothing to say about that overt racist. Hell, you probably agree with her.

VN Store

Back