ANTIFA: DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI -

Franklin Pierce

Sunday afternoon, on the one year anniversary of the Charlottesville riots, progressives, anarchists, black bloc thugs gathered together as so-called “Antifa” again to counter-protest a gathering of white supremacists in Washington, D.C. The leftist protesters far outnumbered the white supremacists, and masked members of the violent Antifa group could be seen everywhere.

Many in the protest marched under the banners of ‘Peace’ and ‘Love Trumps Hate’ while chanting ‘Love, not hate. That’s what makes America Great.’ The armed, masked Antifa members and the chants of “peace and love” seemed antithetical.

I decided to ask the protesters what they would do were they to meet president Trump. Specifically, I asked “If Donald Trump showed up here, what would you say or do?” The answers I received stunned me. In my short time at the rally, approximately one hour, half a dozen protesters looked into my camera and threatened to physically harm or “murder the president.”

Some said they wanted to “do him like Gaddafi” in reference to the Libyan leader that was dragged into the street, beaten and murdered by his own people.

‘Do Him Like Gaddafi’ — Antifa Protesters Caught On Video Threatening To Kill The President

Reactions: Silence Dogood
Big words from people to scared to show their face. smh
Well like Batman they must keep their identities secret. Many are billionaire playboys who don’t want the world to know their alter identity.

Or probably more accurate, they can’t afford for the manager at Jimmy Johns to find out that’s what they’re doing instead of going to the dentist like they told him. They already have two strikes for slicing the tomatoes wrong.

I'm not sure pointing out the right's base is lazy in addition to being racist is improving their position.

I'm not sure you understand that the KKK is a tiny, minute faction while Antifa is endorsed by Academia, the Democrat party, and the media.

Radical leftism is clearly a much greater threat to our democracy than the alt right.

Doesn't count just like the white supremacists, right?
Since most of the Antifa I’ve seen unmasked are young to middle aged white people , are these the low skilled, poorly educated “ people you were telling me about law? Lol

I'm not sure you understand that the KKK is a tiny, minute faction while Antifa is endorsed by Academia, the Democrat party, and the media.

Radical leftism is clearly a much greater threat to our democracy than the alt right.
Show me the endorsements or of each or admit your lies.

Kind of like trump accepting the endorsements of kkk

Show me the endorsements or of each or admit your lies.

Kind of like trump accepting the endorsements of kkk

Why give extremists a platform?
Antifa violence is ethical? This author explains why

DNC deputy chair Keith Ellison signals support for Antifa

The Democratic silence on antifa is dangerous

Ex-professor accused of hitting Trump supporters with bike lock at 'free speech' rally in Berkeley gets probation

This article sums up academia's support of Antifa well: OPINION | The hypocrisy of antifa

Furthermore, the KKK endorsing Trump is nowhere near the same as if Trump endorsed the KKK. Trump has disavowed the KKK multiples times anyways.

How do you live with the rejection?

I’m mentally strong and use that pain to grow stronger and become better.

Unlike snowflakes that melt and disappear into oblivion. I’m not out protesting wearing mask and hiding behind my fears and crying about how many scoops of ice cream the Prez got in bed last night after eating 6 quarter pounders and 2 large fries.

You guys need a life, although it’s entertaining watching y’all b!tch and moan about everything Trump.

But please carry on, you’re only making the 2020 election even sweeter.

VN Store

Back