Another THP Officer shows his true colors

You don't remember the whole "essentially" vs. "actually"?

Dude any freakin 5 year old could infer from your post (inference: the process of deriving the strict logical consequences of assumed premises.) regarding what you said about removing him and prosecuting to mean that you thought the kid possibly lived through the wreck. So yes what you essentially said was a crock of ****.

Reactions: 1 person
No one is defending the kid, the cops are defending the cop. Started by saying "well if he hadn't ..." and mad that the parents are filing a wrongful death.
Which cops? Oh, and this time you can't use the lies you did last time you answered.

Dude any freakin 5 year old could infer from your post (inference: the process of deriving the strict logical consequences of assumed premises.) regarding what you said about removing him and prosecuting to mean that you thought the kid possibly lived through the wreck. So yes what you essentially said was a crock of ****.

Sorry I misled you, I was saying what the peace officer should've been thinking.

its not misleading.... any adult with half a brainwould have inferred the same thing *see above definition for inference

The story itself is sad. The posts are entertaining yet sad also. Bitter sweet....oxymoron?

Nothing I could say about the story that hasn't already been said. I'll add my 2 cents on the posts.

I find Bama interesting. FACT. If he doesn't believe you or disagrees with you, you are a liar or moron.....I've been called both by him. I never lied, and as far as being a moron, it's because I like Adidas more than Nike.

Where I find him interesting is, and I'm only being honest not trying to "stir the pot", is he is in some type of denial. Not sure about what, but there is an issue. I sometimes wonder if he is NEO's alter.

Reactions: 2 people
The story itself is sad. The posts are entertaining yet sad also. Bitter sweet....oxymoron?

Nothing I could say about the story that hasn't already been said. I'll add my 2 cents on the posts.

I find Bama interesting. FACT. If he doesn't believe you or disagrees with you, you are a liar or moron.....I've been called both by him. I never lied, and as far as being a moron, it's because I like Adidas more than Nike.

Where I find him interesting is, and I'm only being honest not trying to "stir the pot", is he is in some type of denial. Not sure about what, but there is an issue. I sometimes wonder if he is NEO's alter.

I don't remember the moron comment. I still don't believe you cook all that fancy stuff every night though.

Great thoughts, there is an issue and it would be great if he would admit or say it.

It's quite telling to me that I'm the only one saying LE is getting shortchanged, the job requirements and dangers are too critical and I get no response, yet I'm the one accused of not being able to carry on a discussion.

VN Store

Back