Another THP Officer shows his true colors

Is there a reason that you called me ignorant? Because I dont wholeheartedly agree with your viewpoint? Didnt realize that just because you dont agree with something one way or other makes you ignorant. Never once said you were ignorant, I just thought that one statement you made about pulling the kid from the wreckage was moot, but that is beside the point.

I wasnt defending the troopers actions I was arguing that even IF he had stopped (WHICH HE DEF SHOULD HAVE) the kid had passed, and he would not have been prosecuted.

I lied about the other post being my last, had to respond to being called ignorant...insane maybe since I keep doing the same argument over and over again

Good start

Reactions: 1 person
I posted proof of your lies a page or two back. You claimed only cops were defending the Trooper. The evidence you produced was from wolfe and osbourne. They are not. You said it because you are a liar who is incapable of living in reality.

I left police work in 2007.

I am a former peace officer. You are a liar.

Another personal attack. You da man!

BTW, never heard of "peace officer".

I mean it wasnt like the trooper shot him. The kid ran, crashed, and died as a result of his personal choices. I dont know if its deserved but it was his choice.

Also its definitely within the family's right to sue but I really dont see how the will get anything of a wrongful death suit. IF the kid died on impact the trooper can not be held responsible. Not to worry though he has to livethe rest of his life knowing that he is disgraced and has the attached stigma of being a immoral person. Can be a very heavy burden to carry.

IF the trooper had stopped immediately and rendered what assistance he could have, would you still argue that it was the troopers fault for giving chase?

Contd

Seriously had tgo back and find it which you beat me to the punch.

BAMA...just tell me how you get to declare someone is ignorant if they are disagreeing with your viewpoint instead of logically deabting the issue.

BAMA...just tell me how you get to declare someone is ignorant if they are disagreeing with your viewpoint instead of logically deabting the issue.

he's like a damn woman he thinks he's right every time.... i've already reported him so don't worry....

It is easier to attack someone under moral/intellectual superiority.....

self reflection time, who actually demonstrates a napoleon complex?

VN Store

Back