Another NC ring is available

Seems strange that 2 would just pop up at the same time. One staff, one player.

Almost has to be Al Wilson - he was the only defensive captain and starter on the NC team --- pretty sad if Al had to sell off his ring

But from the description we don't know if they were a SR. in 1998. They could have been a starter on that team but not a SR.

Edit...I wonder if it is Dwayne Goodrich? He was a 3 year starter and captain in 1999.

Last edited:
Is there a rule you have to mark out the players name in the picture of the ring or something?

But from the description we don't know if they were a SR. in 1998. They could have been a starter on that team but not a SR.

Edit...I wonder if it is Dwayne Goodrich? He was a 3 year starter and captain in 1999.

Could be it looks like a long name covered up on that COA that is pictured (and it was sold in 2000)

Wasn’t the term coined in 2017?

I believe it was after UF beat LSU in Nov. '16 to ensure the Gators were going to the SEC CG. When asked about falling short of getting to ATL Butch answered with the legendary line.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe it was after UF beat LSU in Nov. '16 to ensure the Gators were going to the SEC CG. When asked about falling short of getting to ATL Butch answered with the legendary line.

Ok...so just beat the deadline. :)

I am waiting for a Pilot Flying J. Battle at Bristol ring. I thought for sure some would be for sale after the trial.

VN Store

Back