American Ninja Warrior

In the first episode, every time they checked in with her she would say something about herself to segue into her question for the runner.

Talent level noticeably drops off in this format, but it's kinda fun.

I really wanted MIT to win, the dude in glasses was fast AF, and thank god for DVR only had to hear her speak once. Lol

Celebrity Ninja Warrior...gross

First Off - Agreed. My kids and I love this show in it's pure form.
#2 - They were obviously doing this for Charity and marketing it to a specific group. Heck my wife was interested.
C - Considering the course wasn't altered...Amell was impressive.

Bwhahaha...but **** you for jankying up the rules so we get to hear them spank it to the 50th best woman on this show. Can't wait to hear how awesome she was that one time 25 years ago. SMH God I hate that troll. Lol

I don't get the reasoning for the change either, "the women are getting stronger so we are going to make it top 30 plus the top 5 women." If they are getting stronger they shouldn't need the help. IMO JMO FMO

That new gymnast is the truth. She got so hung up on that new obstacle and still almost had the strength to finish a fairly tough course.

The 21 YO made me think the mext generation is going to be so skilled. ANW better make impossible obstacles or they'll be handing out $1M every year

The 65 year old man's run in Daytona was the most entertaining I've seen in awhile!

The other Jesse (Labreck) put on a show last night, quite impressive. The course looked a little easier than some of the other qualifiers, though. The old standbys -- Moravsky, etc -- pretty much tore it up.

The Papal Ninja's run was ridiculous, seemed to be toying with some of the last five obstacles. The two rock climbing buddies had amazing runs as well.

Grant may suffer from lack of focus. He's way talented and a shame to see him flame out on the salmon ladder.

I'm finally sold on Dan Gil. He and the guy from LA (Levitt???) had the best technique on the final obstacle, and Gil just blew it away last night. Steffenson looked his best in years (since he was the poster boy way back when), in great shape and more patient.

Stockett really shined for the women, a very impressive new competitor.

Yeah I've been hard on Brent, but he's been really good this year. Gil is a beast. Where the hell is Crazy Craver this year?

Getting that under armour money

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFwMg_WKnXg[/youtube]

VN Store

Back