American Ninja Warrior

The Sweetwater contestant didn't fare so well on what seemed to be a fair course for finals qualifying. Beast and Dreschel looked like they were in some good shape for this season. Could be the year McGrath breaks out. He's always been one of my favs.

The Sweetwater contestant didn't fare so well on what seemed to be a fair course for finals qualifying. Beast and Dreschel looked like they were in some good shape for this season. Could be the year McGrath breaks out. He's always been one of my favs.

He needs more experience. That obstacle he fell on is easy if you know how to take off. If you start out herky-jerky at all, you're totally screwed.

He needs more experience. That obstacle he fell on is easy if you know how to take off. If you start out herky-jerky at all, you're totally screwed.

He looked like he'll represent Sweetwater quite well if he keeps trying. It usually takes a few seasons to "get serious" enough about it to really do well, even for Caldiero.

Speaking of which, is he taking a break this season? Haven't seen him at all.

An easy-ish semifinals course last night based on the number of finishers. Good to see someone other than a rock climber get the best time of the night. Didn't get announcers emphasizing the difficulty of the circuit board hang obstacle. It didn't look as hard as some of the other new obstacles in previous semis.

If I had never watched ANW and I met Daniel Gill I wonder never think he was athletic, dude is a beast though. To do the window hang with just his fingers then fly up the last obstacle. Impressive.

Log spinner obstacle wiped out a large number again, seems like a really tough obstacle. Looked like the last runner (Williams?) needed to hit the rock wall with his buddy Dortch. They were both shredded up physically but didn't seem to be as ready for the gymnastics aspect of the competition.

Tough night for the women.

Sorry about having to take a break for the Olympics.

Log spinner obstacle wiped out a large number again, seems like a really tough obstacle. Looked like the last runner (Williams?) needed to hit the rock wall with his buddy Dortch. They were both shredded up physically but didn't seem to be as ready for the gymnastics aspect of the competition.

Tough night for the women.

Sorry about having to take a break for the Olympics.

It's probably hard if you haven't practiced, but the solution is so simple. Everybody that falls fails to keep their weight on top of their feet.

Seriously what's the point of the early stages if you are just going to send people that failed miserably? At least make the wildcards people that failed in the city final.

BTW Stratus has reached Kacy and Brent status for me.

I never cared for him, but it sucks he has that shoulder injury. He's obviously not the same.

I'm all about Grant, Drew D, Chris W, and the guy that trains with the wolfpack with long hair....and J Graff of course.

I never cared for him, but it sucks he has that shoulder injury. He's obviously not the same.

I'm all about Grant, Drew D, Chris W, and the guy that trains with the wolfpack with long hair....and J Graff of course.

Its good to see Chris W reaching his potential, he's always seemed like a gifted athlete.

I like the same you do plus Flip.

Flip strikes me as being a punk irl... I dunno I just get that vibe from him

Flip strikes me as being a punk irl... I dunno I just get that vibe from him

I always liked him but got the same vibe. But as someone with a similar past I understand his "vibe" now and respect him more. I don't think his attitude is punkish just a little awkward about interacting with people. It took me till I was 27 or 28 till I wasn't a complete menace, and still have a hard time letting people in. I hated myself and everyone around me, looking back I see the same struggle on his face.

Reactions: 1 person
I always liked him but got the same vibe. But as someone with a similar past I understand his "vibe" now and respect him more. I don't think his attitude is punkish just a little awkward about interacting with people. It took me till I was 27 or 28 till I wasn't a complete menace, and still have a hard time letting people in. I hated myself and everyone around me, looking back I see the same struggle on his face.

not what i heard from ape...

Have a seat on the couch, Jerry. Let's talk :)

Seriously though, I can dig that. I suppose we all have our demons to overcome

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back