Am I the only one that thinks we can beat Georgia?

It seems to me that I’m the only Tennessee fan that thinks that they can beat Georgia. I will stick to my saying, Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Why am I the only one thinks this? Georgia has a young team this year, and it doesn’t matter what they have 4 or 5 star players. We can beat them.:)

I am still trying to figure out why someone thinks every time they fart crossways it is thread worthy.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems to me that I’m the only Tennessee fan that thinks that they can beat Georgia. I will stick to my saying, Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Why am I the only one thinks this? Georgia has a young team this year, and it doesn’t matter what they have 4 or 5 star players. We can beat them.:)

With a level playing field you might be right. But we don't have the Jimmy and Joe's, not to mention our players are playing in a square peg, round hole system, and our coordinators are unproven.

Would be a major choke job by Smart. He has a significant talent advantage at this point.

.... thanks again Butch.

Georgia also lost 2 excellent backs, their LT, and a ton of defensive starters. Basically the whole front 7 will be new

They could easily have a setback year while they break in a lot of new faces. They are loaded for the 2 years after that unfortunately

They also have Holyfield and the number 1 back. Their o line was supposed to have been a worry last year. Like Bama, they are reloading. Though, they will be younger

Well Butch did beat Kirby in UGA, soooo....

VagueGrippingAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif

Georgia has the best quarterback in the east the best time in several good receivers and their new running back’s would start for us they are loaded on offense

I hate GA... more than any other sec school

they also have a QB who is going to be worrying constantly about making mistakes and the fans screaming to put in Fields after every one of them too.....

Would be a major choke job by Smart. He has a significant talent advantage at this point.

.... thanks again Butch.

Kirby is in a league above Butch and Jeremy is in a league above Kirby. Would make up for the differential in talent and it’s not like we are severely lacking in it.

Can we please not? If we win that game, the crazies are gonna go full on East Champs by Monday and Georgia will just be a mere speed bump on the way to an undefeated showdown with Bama at Neyland. Facebook will be blazing. :crazy:

Not sure how beating a 7-6 W.Va team, with one of the worst Defense's and Rush Defense would give any fan confidence in beating GA. Definitely not the rational fans with any sense.

Georgia has the best quarterback in the east the best time in several good receivers and their new running back’s would start for us they are loaded on offense

I'm here Biopsy:

1) Vandy
2) Ga
3) FL
4) Meh (although I can't stand Muschump)

Starting for us doesn’t make them a great back. They’re losing 2 nfl starters in the backfield and the only ones w experience. I think that will hurt.

Fromm could develop into a great qb. I like him as a player but he has not shown to be a great qb yet. They didn’t ask much of him. It’s not like he torched the league last year. And that was w the gift of a great running game.

I know it upsets everybody, but the Gators are in the same boat and I have to live with the same reality.

How about South Carolina and Missouri first? Maybe watch the Vandy and Kentucky games without suffering a panic attack. Get through the games where you pay the opponent without having to be concerned in the 4th quarter

Let’s give that a go.

I know it upsets everybody, but the Gators are in the same boat and I have to live with the same reality.

How about South Carolina and Missouri first? Maybe watch the Vandy and Kentucky games without suffering a panic attack. Get through the games where you pay the opponent without having to be concerned in the 4th quarter

Let’s give that a go.

Go ahead. Maybe stop concerning yourself with what everyone does. Good Lord willing, we'll all live.

Is junior high still out on spring break? You can dream though.

If you're wondering how many Vols fans agree with you that we certainly will beat UGa (that Smart can't beat Pruitt), I'd say that crowd is a lot smaller.

Yeah Orange Defense I'm with you - Smart can't beat Pruitt!! So that makes 3 of us, you me and Billy. Some say Billy ain't real 'cause they can't see him but I can see him just fine and I can say unequivocally that Billy says we WILL WIN! GBO :pepper::rock2::)

IF you were offered $100,000 dollars tax free to pick the winner vs the spread this year
Georgia was favored by +5.5 over Vols
The game was played in Athens

I would have a hard time believing many folks on this board would take the Vols

That's how you find out what folks believe

That's called putting your money where your mouth is.

Here's a corollary that comes to mind: easy come easy go.

VN Store

Back