Am I the only one that thinks we can beat Georgia?

It seems to me that I’m the only Tennessee fan that thinks that they can beat Georgia. I will stick to my saying, Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Why am I the only one thinks this? Georgia has a young team this year, and it doesn’t matter what they have 4 or 5 star players. We can beat them.:)

You pretty much are

Reactions: 4 people
We are way overmatched at the moment talent wise.

We are, but we have been the last 6+ yrs too and have beaten them a few times. I don't see us going to Athens and winning though. They lost a lot of production but they have talent everywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Because it's fanboy nonsense at best, and delusion at worst.

I've lived in Ala for 25 yrs and witnessed the Alabama dumpster fire era. So nonsense and delusional thinking is definitely something Alabama fans can speak of and relate to. But yea, TN isn't beating GA in Athens this yr.

It seems to me that I’m the only Tennessee fan that thinks that they can beat Georgia. I will stick to my saying, Smart can’t beat Pruitt. Why am I the only one thinks this? Georgia has a young team this year, and it doesn’t matter what they have 4 or 5 star players. We can beat them.:)
mr7AX.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Let’s start with our QBs having more than 3 seconds to throw the ball first then we’ll start talking about beating Georgia.

Reactions: 4 people
They lose a lot from last year, we gain a lot from last year. I like our chances.

That's why the game will be played on the field.

Let’s start with our QBs having more than 3 seconds to throw the ball first then we’ll start talking about beating Georgia.

I'm betting under Coach Friend, that we get much better OLine play. Depth and potential injuries are my bigger concern. Having less receivers and more TE's on the field will help with blocking too. As will RB's that aren't undersized and who can help block too. They won't be soft either like they were in Butch's offense. Not saying the OLine will be great, but they will atleast be serviceable. Which would be a huge step in the right direction.

I don't think we can beat Georgia, I know we can!. Matter of fact I start every year knowing an undefeated season awaits. I refuse to have any other scenarios.

Reactions: 2 people
IF you were offered $100,000 dollars tax free to pick the winner vs the spread this year
Georgia was favored by +5.5 over Vols
The game was played in Athens

I would have a hard time believing many folks on this board would take the Vols

That's how you find out what folks believe

Reactions: 3 people
Come game day we will all believe we can and will beat UGA, even if just secretly so we can save face and say I told you so when we lose. This is ok, we are fans. We are not meant to be rational. Go Vols #WGWTFA

Georgia is better at every position...Our Fanbase quickly forgot how awful our team as last year and our roster

Reactions: 2 people
Lets wait till after the West Virginia game to ask this question.

Can we please not? If we win that game, the crazies are gonna go full on East Champs by Monday and Georgia will just be a mere speed bump on the way to an undefeated showdown with Bama at Neyland. Facebook will be blazing. :crazy:

Georgia is better at every position...Our Fanbase quickly forgot how awful our team as last year and our roster

Georgia also lost 2 excellent backs, their LT, and a ton of defensive starters. Basically the whole front 7 will be new

They could easily have a setback year while they break in a lot of new faces. They are loaded for the 2 years after that unfortunately

VN Store

Back