Alvin Kamara Appreciation Thread (merged)

It makes my stomach hurt when I think about how underutilized AK was thanks to Butch Jones incompetence.

Reactions: 2 people
It makes my stomach hurt when I think about how underutilized AK was thanks to Butch Jones incompetence.

There is no place on this site for fairminded conversation. Every coach that gets fired at Tennessee people, here, must take every opportunity to hate them. I'm questioning why I'm even logged in on volnation. It's always groundhog day. I'm losing perspective.

Reactions: 6 people
There is no place on this site for fairminded conversation. Every coach that gets fired at Tennessee people, here, must take every opportunity to hate them. I'm questioning why I'm even logged in on volnation. It's always groundhog day. I'm losing perspective.

There’s really not much to like about Dooley or Jones. Hopefully Pruitt has better luck.

2017 Hall of Famers
QB Joshua Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB James Conner
WR Corey Davis
DE Myles Garrett
LB Dylan Cole
CB Cam Sutton
S Marcus Maye

2018 Hall of Famers
QB Sam Darnold
RB Saquon Barkley
RB Rashaad Penny
WR Antonio Callaway
OL Quenton Nelson
DE Marcus Davenport
DE Arden Key
S Derwin James

Attachments

• 2866AC25-D628-47FB-A12F-2F7C448EBFE5.jpeg
    2866AC25-D628-47FB-A12F-2F7C448EBFE5.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 453
Reactions: 5 people
Dobbs will never be a regular season starter for any team unless he’s traded to the Browns.

So when Josh Dobbs wins a playoff game next year for the Steelers what will you say? Will you pretend you knew all along he would be a great NFL QB? Like so many of ya'll are pretending now with Alvin Kamara.

I remember at this time last year the same people loving Alvin right now were attacking me for saying he would be a SUPERSTAR in the NFL. At this time last year, ya'll were all on the Derek Barnett train. I was the only one that was saying Kamara was the far better NFL prospect.

Josh Dobbs and Cam Sutton will follow suit and become NFL superstars like Alvin.

While here at UT, Alvin Kamara was a touchdown waiting to happen.

And a Heisman Trophy awaiting a case.

A more dangerous, multifaceted player I cannot recall.

Reactions: 1 person

I love AK, just like I love all VFL's, but if he's going to start shooting down my Vols and the opportunity given to him to make millions from Vol fan ticket sales, etc., etc., then I promise I'll be as done with him as I am with that awful Arian Foster.

I know he couldn't give a rat's ass what I think, but someday he'll give a lot of thought to what Vol fans think. It's just not too important to him right now. He got a BUNCH out of his time at UT. I'm thinking he might be one of those 'self-promoters'.

...and yet, nearly 4000 posts...lol

You might actually want to watch the entire interview. I saw it. Its the media that typically eggs him on with some "what the hell happened at Tennessee?"

They're basically trying to cover their behinds for missing on him in the draft. So they are using his lack of carries as an excuse for their stupidity.

I was able to correctly predict Alvin's dominance in the NFL even with his limited touches. If they had any sense they would have as well.

Anyone that actually kept up with Tennessee football knew that about AK. It didn't require special insights. But they were covering there butts.

So when Josh Dobbs wins a playoff game next year for the Steelers what will you say? Will you pretend you knew all along he would be a great NFL QB? Like so many of ya'll are pretending now with Alvin Kamara.

I remember at this time last year the same people loving Alvin right now were attacking me for saying he would be a SUPERSTAR in the NFL. At this time last year, ya'll were all on the Derek Barnett train. I was the only one that was saying Kamara was the far better NFL prospect.

Josh Dobbs and Cam Sutton will follow suit and become NFL superstars like Alvin.

You mind telling us how great Kelvin Taylor and Marquez North are doing. Want to tell us how Joey Bosa is just lucky? Thought Corey Taylor was supposed to lead the league in receiving this past year

2017 Hall of Famers
QB Joshua Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB James Conner
WR Corey Davis
DE Myles Garrett
LB Dylan Cole
CB Cam Sutton
S Marcus Maye

2018 Hall of Famers
QB Sam Darnold
RB Saquon Barkley
RB Rashaad Penny
WR Antonio Callaway
OL Quenton Nelson
DE Marcus Davenport
DE Arden Key
S Derwin James

Zero cred

Anyone that actually kept up with Tennessee football knew that about AK. It didn't require special insights. But they were covering there butts.

I sick and tired of people lying like this. There's a difference between knowing Alvin was gonna be a good NFL player versus the SUPERSTAR he already is. Most of y'all were willing to say he would be good. None of y'all said he would be all-time great like I did.

I was the only person ANYWHERE that was shouting Alvin was a SUPERSTAR prospect that deserved to be the 1st RB taken ahead of Fournette, Cook, and McCaffrey. Nobody else was saying that. NOBODY.

You mind telling us how great Kelvin Taylor and Marquez North are doing. Want to tell us how Joey Bosa is just lucky? Thought Corey Taylor was supposed to lead the league in receiving this past year

I believe you mean Corey Davis. And he'll do it soon enough. He just caught the injury bug his rookie year. Hamstring issues caused him to miss training camp and part of the regular season. He's finally healthy now. And he gave everyone a preview in the playoff game against New England how good he can be.

Corey Davis = the next Jerry Rice

I got more cred than anyone here.

I said Alvin was a Hall of Fame NFL player LAST YEAR.

Way before everyone else started jumping on the bandwagon.

You are the King of the Bandwagon. Jump on early and jump off when you want. Then jump back on.

You have a reputation. That's not the same as cred.

I'm waiting for another meltdown to see how you squirm your way out.

Keep on truckin.

Reactions: 4 people
I understand a comment or two, but now it seems Is made is turning more and more like Arian Foster and starting to disown us..

Not going that far but..
Tennessee fans, alumni, VFL's and basically everyone TN, loved AK.

It is disappointing to hear him asked about UT and he always responds "they" (meaning the coaches), as Tennessee.
If he's that upset, then call them out by name or "the former staff" and stop using "Tennessee".

I believe you mean Corey Davis. And he'll do it soon enough. He just caught the injury bug his rookie year. Hamstring issues caused him to miss training camp and part of the regular season. He's finally healthy now. And he gave everyone a preview in the playoff game against New England how good he can be.

Corey Davis = the next Jerry Rice

Dude you just keep making the most insane, illogical predictions I have ever seen.

You might actually want to watch the entire interview. I saw it. Its the media that typically eggs him on with some "what the hell happened at Tennessee?"

They're basically trying to cover their behinds for missing on him in the draft. So they are using his lack of carries as an excuse for their stupidity.

I was able to correctly predict Alvin's dominance in the NFL even with his limited touches. If they had any sense they would have as well.

Reactions: 3 people

Every time I see you bring up AK I will rebut with Justin Martin. You have missed on soooooo many

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back