Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

There should be a dumpster fire thread rule. Once a thread hits 500 posts wipe it out. Nothing good comes of these threads after that point.

Reactions: 1 person
Serious question that I have always wondered about...

How do UT football players pay for the lawyers they get to represent them? It seems like they always get a Bosch or Isaac to represent them and I imagine they are not cheap. Does UT pay these attorneys a retainer fee to represent them and their players throughout the year?

Probably the the same way Candy players do, ours are just better.

Words only hurt if you let them.

I grew up taught that "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me".....that thought and truth has been completely lost to all the unbelievable Orwellian BS political correctness sweeping this country. We'd do very well to start applying that concept once again to our society.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I grew up taught that "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me".....that thought and truth has been completely lost to all the unbelievable Orwellian BS political correctness sweeping this country. We'd do very well to applying that concept once again to our society.

So very true. +1000

Reactions: 1 person
Alexis Johnson Update: Indefinite Suspension

"No, nothing's changed,” Jones said. “Status remains the same.”

Article from April 26:
Butch Jones gives updates on UT Vols' suspended Alexis Johnson

Looks like he'll remain suspended at least until October when his probation ends. He "might" be back for the SC game on October 29th.

Or they could be waiting for him to be cleared by the student review board or whatever it's called. And then they bring him back for the start of fall camp.

Or so I hope.

Reactions: 2 people
Or they could be waiting for him to be cleared by the student review board or whatever it's called. And then they bring him back for the start of fall camp.

Or so I hope.

^this or at least if he is cleared through the student review let him practice.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back