Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

ill say this. youre given an amazing opportunity to use your talents and have school paid for.

we coulda used the kid this year. hopefully he stays on team. if not i trust Butch to make the right move. really stinks we should have built more depth this year, we gonna have to really dig in 2017 and get some dtackles.

cut out the cancers.

How could a fondling in real life be a product of a completely seperate legal matter?

I was saying the kid deserves support if he is innocent and pandering to the public due to the lawsuit PR would be a disservice to the kid

But it looks like the kid deserves to be punished to the fullest. The strangulation charge is telling

Well we can remove "rumor" from the thread title since the idiot is in the pokey. I am beyond over the raging stupidity going on. I dread checking twitter, facebook, or this site at this point. What's next???

People want to say "This is the worst thing that could have happened at this particular time"...well, a football player sexually assaulting and strangling a girl is the worst thing that could have happened at this particular time. This is a can of gasoline thrown into a raging fire.

Reactions: 1 person
Well...hes gone.

Sad to say it but winning teams have alot of thugs etc.

Osu, Nebraska, fsu...all had guys who were either charged or convicted of felonies on their championship teams.

I don't know if there's ever been a string of sexual related issues pop up within a weeks time affecting past, recent present, and future players for a single program in the history of sports.. Bad bad look. Butch needs to take control of this ****.

Well...hes gone.

Sad to say it but winning teams have alot of thugs etc.

Osu, Nebraska, fsu...all had guys who were either charged or convicted of felonies on their championship teams.

Good. Don't ever lose perspective.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
People want to say "This is the worst thing that could have happened at this particular time"...well, a football player sexually assaulting and strangling a girl is the worst thing that could have happened at this particular time. This is a can of gasoline thrown into a raging fire.

Proof-That-Things-Can-Always-Get-Worse.jpg

:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2:

Reactions: 10 people

It will be unbearable for the next few days! This will likely be a national news story tomorrow with the lawsuit and Manning angle.

It will be unbearable for the next few days! This will likely be a national news story tomorrow with the lawsuit and Manning angle.

Yep. We need to be preparing ourselves for the fact that people high up at UT are about to lose their jobs and our national image is going to take a big hit for the foreseeable future.

Oh. My. Goodness.

We've had enough bull$#!+ in the last week to last a decade.

Gonna have to be some serious change (fire Cheek) and UT needs to show they are trying to correct problems (publicly show that Butch puts them through seminars and such) to get the heat off of the University. Then after that, the media needs a story that's fresh and just as bad as this s**t.

VN Store

Back