Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

Butch is screwed.

If he kicks them off the team, I don't see how he can be held responsible. We know the team has had multiple workshops, seminars, and classes on how to avoid situations and not be a woman beating piece of ****. It really isn't his fault if none of those take. He has suspended the player in question, WITHOUT question every single time until it is decided one way or the other and then he has either let them back or kicked them out. He has actually done MORE than can be reasonably expected of him...but of course, that won't stop the twitter mob from vilifying him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
If he kicks them off the team, I don't see how he can be held responsible. We know the team has had multiple workshops, seminars, and classes on how to avoid situations and not be a woman beating piece of ****. It really isn't his fault if none of these take...but of course, that won't stop the twitter mob from vilifying him.

Yep. Unless he's covering something up, I don't know how you blame him.

Wait...what?

Sexual assault used to mean something a person should be have their balls cut off for doing

Now it seems so different

The report could easily be a kid on a dance floor touching a girl and and she bumped into him as she got away from him. I just don't see such a situation as a sexual assault. More like a misunderstanding where a male thought a girl wanted something she didn't

Now if this is describing a situation where the female was restrained and wasn't allowed to leave that's a other story. That's why I asked what that part meant

Reactions: 3 people
Sexual assault used to mean something a person should be have their balls cut off for doing

Now it seems so different

The report could easily be a kid on a dance floor touching a girl and and she bumped into him as she got away from him. I just don't see such a situation as a sexual assault. More like a misunderstanding where a male thought a girl wanted something she didn't

Now if this is describing a situation where the female was restrained and wasn't allowed to leave that's a other story. That's what I asked what that part meant

By law, fondling a woman's breasts without her consent is absolutely sexual assault. What the term means colloquially is a whole different discussion altogether.

Reactions: 10 people
By law, fondling a woman's breasts without her consent is absolutely sexual assault. What the term means colloquially is a whole different discussion altogether.

Maybe I am just an old bastard but I never asked a female could I touch her breast. I just did it and if they didn't want it they stopped me and that was the end of it

I should have been put under the jail I guess

Reactions: 14 people
Maybe I am just an old bastard but I never asked a female could I touch her breast. I just did it and if they didn't want it they stopped me and that was the end of it

Edited. I get your overall point.

I think it is all in context. If they were making out, and he made a move I don't think that would be sexual assault. But, if it was somewhat random. And, he tried to keep her in the room then I think you may have an issue.

Reactions: 4 people
If girls at UT don't want to have their "breasts touched without consent" then they probably should stop doing whorish things which put themselves in a situation where this incident would actually occur.

Cause seriously, I HIGHLY doubt any guy on the UT Football team just went up to some random girl and grabbed their breasts.

But, that's just my unpopular opinion.

That's not how it works. At all.

Reactions: 10 people
If girls at UT don't want to have their "breasts touched without consent" then they probably should stop doing whorish things which put themselves in a situation where this incident would actually occur.

Cause seriously, I HIGHLY doubt any guy on the UT Football team just went up to some random girl and grabbed their breasts.

But, that's just my unpopular opinion.

Surely you're not a stupid person are you? Because that's something a stupid person would say.

Reactions: 16 people
I think it is all in context. If they were making out, and he made a move I don't think that would be sexual assault. But, if it was somewhat random. And, he tried to keep her in the room then I think you may have an issue.

Per the report they knew each other

The key to this to me is what was done to "keep her from leaving"

That part means a lot IMO

Per Hubbs:

Ut is aware of the incident, and are still gathering the facts. It does involve Alexis Johnson. He expects Jones to act swiftly.

Oh good. All the b****ing in the Crowder thread had gotten very one-tracked. We needed another player to do something and start a fresh dumpster fire.

Reactions: 7 people
If this was a "old school" assault then punish this kid to the fullest

If this is just a product of all this lawsuit bs then his kid better be supported by the athletic department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If this was a "old school" assault then punish this kid to the fullest

If this just a product of all this lawsuit bs then his kid better be supported by the athletic department.

How could a fondling in real life be a product of a completely seperate legal matter?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back