Alabama practice vs Tennessee practices on day one

Like calipari is the best ever,right? Jimmies and joes.. im telling u

No, he isn't. UT says 2-1 this year and will probably sweep next year unless Calipari pulls in some monster freshmen. Even then, I think his philosophy is beginning to wear out.

Reactions: 1 person
So what you are saying is ONLY the teams that average out over time to have the Highest ranking players at that given instant will win the NC? Why don't we just recruit and then quit? You can just grade teams on how they recruit and the award trophies from there. Save a lot of injuries, $$, etc.

I didnt read your whole message but what im saying is that u can usually trace top 3 teams by recruiting classes. Science

How many times did UT lose to a team with far less talent?

Alabama hasn't lost to an unranked team in over 10 years.

U tell me. And then you're talking about a team with a top 3 class every year the last 10 years losing to an unranked team? Give me a break dude

I didnt read your whole message but what im saying is that u can usually trace top 3 teams by recruiting classes. Science

Correlation does not equal causation, just because the best recruits want to learn from the best coaches, doesn't mean that those coaches are not essential to the success of the team they built.

Reactions: 1 person
Bottom line guys- look at the recruiting rankings and then look at recent standings

Kirby smart took a team full of richt recruits to the NCG, same jimmies and joes, different coach different results. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

I don’t see that it matters whose recruits they are as long as they’re good recruits. CMR could have won the east with them, but not the SEC, IMHO. You have to have a really good roster of players and a really good staff to know what to do with them to win the SEC. One without the other won’t do it.

VN Store

Back