Alabama practice vs Tennessee practices on day one

Go back to FL gator boy.

“But they don’t like me either” :cray:

tumblr_mz48v7ZxVx1s2wio8o3_r1_500.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Holy crap, they are one practice in and chryst isn't even on the team yet. Do you know tonight's Powerball numbers also?

Hey! Show some respect. He was able to predict that Butch would still be the coach this year. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Hey! Show some respect. He was able to predict that Butch would still be the coach this year. :)

What do you expect from somebody with such unbiased connections to the program. I guess I should change my tone, sorry for your valuable contributions greazy.

Oh come on man :post-4-1090547912: That is insane..We just came off the worst season in UT history but all of a sudden we are gonna be world beaters by fall?...Get real..if we can win 6 games this season it will be a success.
But, but, but...it will help. They are going to be a lot stronger, quicker, and faster than last year.:thud:

The offense still concerns me. You are right about the defensive side feeling more like Alabama.

Saban was able to bring in (what was at that time) great offensive minds.

That will be the biggest question coming in
I don’t think the offense will be as bad as people think. :hi:

I don't think he's any better of a coach than anybody else. When u have 4 #1 classes in a row, it doesn't matter

You are kidding right? There is most definitely a reason saban has as many rings as he does, and it isn't because he is an average coach with great talent, that was butch jones, and you saw how well that worked out.

Reactions: 2 people
Alabama's first practice of spring 2018 (3-20-18) - YouTube
So, I went and looked on what Alabama did their first day, compared to our first day of practice. The similarities are all there. No music, same moves, and basically using the same equipment almost. This staff knows what it takes for practice. These players will be proud of this staff when they make it through them. I see an Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson type team by fall. Add some USC type of offense in there, and this team may go a little further than some are expecting. Our receivers may be a lot quicker on catching the football than what we have seen. Our quarterbacks may be quicker on their feet, throwing the ball, and able to scoot running it faster by fall. Our defense may be able to tackle harder, be faster to the ball, and be quicker to get that quarterback by fall. By September 1st, we might just be in awe by the 1st game. :clapping::rock:
My goodness!! This staff could be the best ever to walk on a field and they couldn't turn this team the 360 degrees that you expect by Sept. Remember, they just have few practices to preform the miracle you speak of. Lets just hope we can see the foundation of your dream come September and they make us proud and not disappointed in December. On second thought, I do notice you preface most of your statements with "may be able", sooooo.

You are kidding right? There is most definitely a reason saban has as many rings as he does, and it isn't because he is an average coach with great talent, that was butch jones, and you saw how well that worked out.

Look at recruiting ratings. U don't think they're relative?

Butch didn't have saban recruiting

Wrong. It's about the jimmies and joes

You have seriously taken that majors quote as gospel, if you were correct then there would be no reason for Pruitt to have stayed at Bama, they would have got the natty anyway right? If only we had some type of precedent for how bama does when they lose a key coach, like maybe the NCG that Sark was the oc for. Not having a fully vested kiffen, definitely set back that tide offense.

You have seriously taken that majors quote as gospel, if you were correct then there would be no reason for Pruitt to have stayed at Bama, they would have got the natty anyway right? If only we had some type of precedent for how bama does when they lose a key coach, like maybe the NCG that Sark was the oc for. Not having a fully vested kiffen, definitely set back that tide offense.

If pruitt hadnt been there? Yes. They still wouldve won. Their players are the best in the country. Thats the most important

How many times did UT have the #1 class??

Dude, seriously, do you honestly think that saban hasn't taught anything to those players? Are they just brought in and given free reign to do as they please and run what plays they want? No. It takes a masterful mind to control the chaos that is running a D1 blue blood program, and without one, it doesn't matter how many good players you bring in, a good coach brings the best out of his players.

Dude, seriously, do you honestly think that saban hasn't taught anything to those players? Are they just brought in and given free reign to do as they please and run what plays they want? No. It takes a masterful mind to control the chaos that is running a D1 blue blood program, and without one, it doesn't matter how many good players you bring in, a good coach brings the best out of his players.

Like calipari is the best ever,right? Jimmies and joes.. im telling u

My goodness!! This staff could be the best ever to walk on a field and they couldn't turn this team the 360 degrees that you expect by Sept. Remember, they just have few practices to preform the miracle you speak of. Lets just hope we can see the foundation of your dream come September and they make us proud and not disappointed in December. On second thought, I do notice you preface most of your statements with "may be able", sooooo.

Pretty sure they could turn it 360, I believe it's the 180 you are looking for.

Reactions: 4 people
How many times did UT have the #1 class??

So what you are saying is ONLY the teams that average out over time to have the Highest ranking players at that given instant will win the NC? Why don't we just recruit and then quit? You can just grade teams on how they recruit and the award trophies from there. Save a lot of injuries, $$, etc.

VN Store

Back