Alabama practice vs Tennessee practices on day one

We are going to be a very Vandyish team for a couple years. You don't pull a 180 against good competition in 1 offseason. As much as it sucks, some patience will be needed.

Alabama's first practice of spring 2018 (3-20-18) - YouTube
So, I went and looked on what Alabama did their first day, compared to our first day of practice. The similarities are all there. No music, same moves, and basically using the same equipment almost. This staff knows what it takes for practice. These players will be proud of this staff when they make it through them. I see an Alabama, Georgia, and Clemson type team by fall. Add some USC type of offense in there, and this team may go a little further than some are expecting. Our receivers may be a lot quicker on catching the football than what we have seen. Our quarterbacks may be quicker on their feet, throwing the ball, and able to scoot running it faster by fall. Our defense may be able to tackle harder, be faster to the ball, and be quicker to get that quarterback by fall. By September 1st, we might just be in awe by the 1st game. :clapping::rock:

ha ha ha!

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what "relative modern history" is supposed to mean.
I think "relative modern history" was the subject of the excellent show "Fringe." I have to disagree with the implication that Tennessee's talent level is that different from Vandy's, or whether it's even on par. At this moment in "relative modern history," of course.

VN Store

Back