'24 AL EDGE Jordan Ross (Tennessee)

I remember he tweeted the same day Rushing committed “i might just commit any day now”, (paraphrasing). Seems like he could be an August decision since he’s never really hinted at a certain month or day, but he’s down to 2-3 schools

Could be using that statement to make schools update their offers. Especially since this is the second time he has used it.

If he is not worth that to other teams then why pay him that. If he wants to come here he will come here.
I agree. Easy for some to just say pay him whatever he wants when you don’t know the whole story. Other teams right or wrong may see red flags, is he a team player or is he invested in getting better. Is his attitude a problem. I am not saying he is a problem, but schools are investing a lot in a player as well. It is important to get to know the type of players your recruiting. Nothing wrong with a kid looking around though or taking his time either. Some schools may not feel like he is that serious about them just trying to use them as leverage. But you never know, it could be a hundred different things. I trust our staff with this. None of us on a message board know each situation as much as the coaches that spend time with the recruits and their families. GBO

Last edited:

VN Store

Back