AJ's Twitter feed...

My question concerning AJ is: "Does law enforcement have an indefinite length of time to indict AJ?" I mean: Can they make this "fishing trip" go on for twenty years or longer without an indictment? I say, if they have a provable case at this point, then, they need to go for it! If not, then they need to apologize to AJ and leave him alone!

Apologies? What the hell for? The cops are doing their job as is the DA.

the bad thing is any woman at any time can point the finger at any OF US! make a claim and ruin your lives in the process. he may be innocent as far as the law is concerned at this point, but public perception ends up ruling before anyone goes to court. i make these statements as the father of 2 girls, i am teaching my girls to protect themselves, but to always tell the facts as they are and to not use their position as a weapon... thats just wrong!

As long as you don't rape anyone, you should have nothing to worry about, regardless of possible accusations.

Reactions: 1 person
My question concerning AJ is: "Does law enforcement have an indefinite length of time to indict AJ?" I mean: Can they make this "fishing trip" go on for twenty years or longer without an indictment? I say, if they have a provable case at this point, then, they need to go for it! If not, then they need to apologize to AJ and leave him alone!

All it takes to charge would be her testimony then to put in front of a jury... Would you like that to happen to you? I Would be happy they are slow rolling the process and covering everything if I was AJ. In the end it's just football he's missed so far and hasn't had to go to court, jail, hearings etc... If he's found to be innocent charge the female with filing a false report and prosecute to the extent of the law of he's guilty throw him in jail..... Just my opinion I've worked in law enforcement for several years now and Ive seen these types of investigations go both ways in still not sold on this one either way.... Moral to the story is get a consent in writing I guess...

AJ wasn't missed discussed during the game at my home Like a bad snow storm it just melted away into oblivion see ya at the next level AJ lol

I am certainly no legal authority. However, I do believe that law enforcement is on the verge of violating "habeas corpus" concerning AJ. Habeas Corpus simply says that a person cannot be imprisoned indefinitely without being charged with a crime! Although AJ is not technically imprisoned as such! He is imprisoned in theory!
Don't give up your day job...!

Reactions: 3 people
If there are no charges he should sue the girl not the PD. DA and PD are just doing job as normal. The idea that all this gets decided within a week is from TV shows but RL takes several months easily when things aren't clear cut. It's unfortunate for AJ but just the way it is.

Law and order only takes an hour for similar cases. Surely KPD is dragging.

/bluefont

Reactions: 1 person
It's called calling it like you see it. I've just never been the blind homer or the miserable fan type. Sorry if that offends.

Excellent point. I like the guy and appreciated his service but if it turns out to be true yes he made the choice and will have to face the consequences...its called life.

I love a good conspiracy. Did CBJ tell Dobbs not to score a touchdown towards the end of the game so we could kick a field goal to make it 45? Sounds crazy right? I know it does but three straight running plays for Dobbs with no real misdirection read action or fakes? On one of the plays I think 2nd down it look like Dobbs could have walked into the end zone but he seemed to just stop and wait to get tackled. Ok honestly I don't believe any of this myself but what if?

No grassy knoll here. Just didn't want to run up the score.

You are no more likely to be falsely accused of rape than you are of committing any other crime.

Statistics show you are wrong. According to this study by the University of Michigan Law School only murder ranks higher by year for false convictions. This graph shows the number of exonerations for each crime.
Exoneration by Year

Who are the 10 lbs better then a.j.

Denzel Perryman, Shaq Thompson, Erik Kendrick, Bendarick McKinney, Ramik Wilson, Vic Beasley, and a handful of guys like Fowler for Florida that will move to rush LB off the top of my head.

Johnson was a good not great LB on some terrible defenses and gets revered for that.

At the end of the day, he was destined to be a late draft choice regardless due to coverage ability or lack thereof.

These charges likely cost him the shot at that as well.

He might get clear of all this and turn into a Vontaze Burfict like success story at the next level but I doubt it.

VN Store

Back