AJC article on Dooley recruiting

This ain't the local travel team there Alice.

LOL funny that some on here pump up Dooley for recruiting only "quality" guys when Dools won't even keep promises made to a 17 year old. :thumbsup: What goes around comes around, as we are seeing with Wilcox and Sirmon.

I am amazed at the number of people that think they know more about coaching than the people that are hired to coach.

Do you ask a lawyer to wire your house for you? Think about it.

You are correct, sir. One also doesn't ask a lawyer to coach an SEC football team.

He's an easy target because he is a coach at a high profile program in the sec and he's on the hot seat for next year so yea the media is going to jump him every chance they get

The media... You are talking about a gutless group of prix who sit behind their keyboards crticizing coaches for making decisions that will bring success to the programs they work for and allow them to keep their jobs...

These members of the media do the same thing, only worse.. They hammer people for the manner in which they do their job.. A job in which, oh by the way, most of them know very little about. They slant stories, skew facts, misquote or quote out of context all to push and agenda and/or sell papers..

Unfortunately this day and time, the nastier they are and the more they sensationalize the story the more attention it gets.. IMO they are far worse than any of the Sabans, Spurriers and Dooleys, if you will, of the world..

What's worse is the gullible masses desire to lap it up like a dog.. The media depends on this much the way politicians depend on the same kind of stupidity to be elected...

They are parasites... (media that is).. :)

LOL funny that some on here pump up Dooley for recruiting only "quality" guys when Dools won't even keep promises made to a 17 year old. :thumbsup: What goes around comes around, as we are seeing with Wilcox and Sirmon.

I would like to see one post where I am one of those people. Your ignorance on the recruiting process is showing. These kids are better educated on it than our fan base evidently.

The AJC does a decent job of reporting recruiting info fairly. They had a positive story on the Cross and UT split.

The AJC will go after anybody, they are not loyal to anybody. That is the reason why all fanbases hate them.

They went after the Co¢s pretty tough last year after the Chickens pulled a kid's offer days before NSD.

Something else that needs to be said, the HS coaches in the Atlanta area are starting to protect their players more. Stories like these send the wrong message.

Worse than John Adams and KNC?

Honestly if fans would stop reading John Adams then he would change his tune or be replaced. The only reason he is still at KNC is because people read and comment.

I don't get how hometown media outlets can be so negative and why fan bases / donors allow it.

VN Store

Back