Aja Wilson Visit.

for that you got a like,really don't mean to get you too upset

Not upset at all I call you and Convoluted UConn homers because it is obvious. Just as it is obvious that I am a Tennessee homer. I like being a Tennessee homer and I hope you two like supporting your team. This argument will go on forever I support my former coach and you support your present coach. She said he cheated and he said he didn't both can't be telling the truth. It really doesn't matter anyway that is way in the past gone we move on. Only the Almighty knows the real answer and not sure he even likes or cares about:) basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
Not upset at all I call you and Convoluted UConn homers because it is obvious. Just as it is obvious that I am a Tennessee homer. I like being a Tennessee homer and I hope you two like supporting your team. This argument will go on forever I support my former coach and you support your present coach. She said he cheated and he said he didn't both can't be telling the truth. It really doesn't matter anyway that is way in the past gone we move on. Only the Almighty knows the real answer and not sure he even likes or cares about:) basketball.
I read the Almighty doesn't exist.

Yes I don't hide the fact ,a die hard UCONN fan,Before Geno you could go watch the girls do the drills.Ouch then it's was winning and tickets got a bit high,but thats good ,we wanted perfection and we got it ,we expect it,demand it. When CPS was at the helm she did too,I just wish she didn't get sick.Great coach.Now Tenn in slump and thats not going to last if you beat ND .

sure I like to give you Tenn fans a few barbs but only in a fun way

Last edited:
I believe you are reading the funny papers again:crazy:

:) You live in the funny papers the way you sound. How's that northern Connecticut 'edumakation' you got doing in real life for ya? You need to go back north cause we already have too many 'yankee transplanted hillbillies' down here spouting off too much BS of their huskies. It's not like we don't already know they are a good team it's just there's no call to be so obnoxious about it. You don't need to keep trying to prove a point.

Last edited:
my my my don't think I will lower myself to your standards ,cause I know southern people are by far not like you.have a good day brother and when your head comes to a point,,well have it lanced

:) You live in the funny papers the way you sound. How's that northern Connecticut 'edumakation' you got doing in real life for ya? You need to go back north cause we already have too many 'yankee transplanted hillbillies' down here spouting off too much BS of their huskies. It's not like we don't already know they are a good team it's just there's no call to be so obnoxious about it. You don't need to keep trying to prove a point.

my friend I spent some time in the USAF,didn't take any chit there.But if you think I bother YOU well....dont't come down here with stupid remarks,that just show me that you are somewhat of a a..I would rather leave then upset your candy ass

my my my don't think I will lower myself to your standards ,cause I know southern people are by far not like you.have a good day brother and when your head comes to a point,,well have it lanced

yeah yeah, blah blah blah.....whatever. You have no standards to start with. I've never known a yankee from up north that came south that had standards only arrogance in thinking that they're always better than all the rest & telling everyone how to live their life. Go crawl back in your hole & stay there flatfoot.

nothing wrong with those Yankees from up north that a couple generations of living in Tennessee won't cure. Long as they leave their damn cookbooks up there.

Married to a Pa girl that can't make decent gravy..... :(

N:eek:hmy:eek:w Grits that's something else.can not get too like Grits.:lolabove: and yes my son lives here for 36 years,my little girl 22 years and 200 head of cattle,do I love the south? u bet...but in every cow patch you need to watch where u walk.

keep the grits from getting too dry, and add a little butter, salt & very little black pepper if ya must... pair that with a couple overeasy eggs and Swaggerty sausage patties, OJ and black coffee.

if u don't like that just go ahead & die cause you ain't worth breathing....

my friend I spent some time in the USAF,didn't take any chit there.But if you think I bother YOU well....dont't come down here with stupid remarks,that just show me that you are somewhat of a a..I would rather leave then upset your candy ass

Your full of crap too. Go gum your grits & eggs. I guess I'm suppose to be shaking in my boots now since you spent time in the AF? And you can lick my candy ass if you'd like.

you know,,, you are the person that should leave,It seams when people enjoy talking with each other,along comes that cow patty.....so why bother to answer you.:loco:,so when you can join in a chat,get lost

Last edited:
oh, so you admit to being a candy ass? Not that it was much of a surprise....

big hat, no cattle.... they'd call you in Texas.

you know,,, you are the person that should leave,It seams when people enjoy talking with each other,along comes that cow patty.....so why bother to answer you.:loco:,so when you can join in a chat,get lost

:lolabove: What? "It seams"? Did you go to school up north in Connecticut where the education is so superior than that of the south & not learn how to spell words & make complete sentences correctly? I bet you even voted for Obama too. Another low information nit wit voter.

VN Store

Back