Aja Wilson Visit.

I don't really think Geno would go as far as offer her a guaranteed position. I think he wants to stick her in a post position and she will have to like it if she wants to play at UConn. I agree with this player should play where coach wants her to. I am thinking the other three told her the three is fine just sign.

I agree:good!:

I know for a fact that Holly said she could play the three. I think NC was right there two. I don't know about Dawn she is kind of a tough like coach as well may be the reason Aja didn't sign early with SC. I know I'll be surprised if it is UConn. A little surprised if it is Tennessee. I been thinking NC for a while now no need to change at this point.

I hurd(heh) that her momma don't like drunken louts chasing women in hotels so gee no is toast.

i don't really think geno would go as far as offer her a guaranteed position. I think he wants to stick her in a post position and she will have to like it if she wants to play at uconn. I agree with this player should play where coach wants her to. I am thinking the other three told her the three is fine just sign.

lmfao

Geno always says that it takes a certain kid, with a certain mindset to accept the challenge of playing for him.

"No offense, but Tennessee (or UConn for that matter) would not be perceived as having a significant edge academically over South Carolina for this to matter. UNC does. And who cares what the do for their men's bball teams, because they sure as he'll wouldn't do it for their women. UNC is in a separate league academically. "

2014 Academic rankings for public universities -

UNC #5
UConn #19
UT #47
USC #55

There does appear to be a significant "edge" academically. Fifty schools between USC and UNC. Thirty six between USC and UConn. My guess - Wilson goes to UNC.

Recent information released tells you why athletes like to go to UNC. They get good grades for fictitious classes.

Very true. As a sexual harrasser, he can't recruit just any woman to "play" for him.

I think you need a bit of help, first your spelling {harrasser}} My spelling not all that great at times.But in this case You choose to Call Geno a sexual harrasser, I for one do not call CPS any names, so when I say you need a bit of help,go see a Brain Doctor ,

Very true. As a sexual harrasser, he can't recruit just any woman to "play" for him.

AND SINCE I CAN NOT SAY what I want due to forum rules.

I give them to you now

3. Personal Attacks add nothing to the board. Healthy debate is expected and encouraged, but take the childish insults elsewhere. My philosophy has always been to attack the post and not the poster. Posts such as "your an idiot" don't add to the discussion. With varying opinions and viewpoints, most everyone will view some posts as idiotic. We have two great features to make your experience here more enjoyable:'Ignore thread' and 'Ignore user'. USE THEM.

4. Respect the coaches Some of you may dislike current coaches or certain former coaches. It happens with each and every coaching staff and it's completely understandable. While legitimate criticism is always allowed, baseless bashing and the use of demeaning nicknames such as "Phil" are not necessary and don't add to the discussion.

Once again a poster with more mouth than brains. You do realize that an unfounded statement like that can have consequences?

Unless of course you have proof that Auriemma is guilty of sexual harassment. If you do I hope you have the sac to lay it out here.

Reactions: 1 person
Once again a poster with more mouth than brains. You do realize that an unfounded statement like that can have consequences?

Unless of course you have proof that Auriemma is guilty of sexual harassment. If you do I hope you have the sac to lay it out here.

ty for a good post:)

AND SINCE I CAN NOT SAY what I want due to forum rules.

I give them to you now

3. Personal Attacks add nothing to the board. Healthy debate is expected and encouraged, but take the childish insults elsewhere. My philosophy has always been to attack the post and not the poster. Posts such as "your an idiot" don't add to the discussion. With varying opinions and viewpoints, most everyone will view some posts as idiotic. We have two great features to make your experience here more enjoyable:'Ignore thread' and 'Ignore user'. USE THEM.

4. Respect the coaches Some of you may dislike current coaches or certain former coaches. It happens with each and every coaching staff and it's completely understandable. While legitimate criticism is always allowed, baseless bashing and the use of demeaning nicknames such as "Phil" are not necessary and don't add to the discussion.

It's OK to personally attack coaches especially other teams' coaches and especially Luigi because if it is OK for him to imply that Pat and her staff were lesbians during his past recruiting battles and also break rules by using nearby ESPN studios to lure recruits anything's game. You might reply he doesn't do that anymore but it doesn't matter if used those tactics to get where he is. So stop your holier than thou BS.

Reactions: 2 people
It's OK to personally attack coaches especially other teams' coaches and especially Luigi because if it is OK for him to imply that Pat and her staff were lesbians during his past recruiting battles and also break rules by using nearby ESPN studios to lure recruits anything's game. You might reply he doesn't do that anymore but it doesn't matter if used those tactics to get where he is. So stop your holier than thou BS.

Funny you post is like your PROFILE Its nothing.Beats me why one must hide behind a MULE {ass} and beat down on those that dont{show your color or shut ones mouth:crazy:

Funny you post is like your PROFILE Its nothing.Beats me why one must hide behind a MULE {ass} and beat down on those that dont{show your color or shut ones mouth:crazy:

I think my color is pretty plain to anyone with even half a brain. And a mule isn't an ass.

BTW going over some of your posts I quote [If he were a Darwinist he would be more credible to you? You've got it all figured out. What a buffoon. My theory Bart is aliens landed a trillion cows on the planet and all their farts caused the mass extinction.
Last edited by Sandvol; 04-14-2014 at 07:45 AM..]

like most meaningless

must have hit real close to the mark, 1982Alum, to get them this frazzled over a little jest?

Dam it ... the fun and the wise cracking I kinda enjoy.

its the ones that have to hide that get to me.

it is like they should get themself a manger so the can quit handling themself

You do realize you're on a "TENNESSEE" board? You'll have some people saying things to you that's not pleasant & to make you mad. Deal with it or leave is their thinking.

Reactions: 1 person
BTW going over some of your posts I quote [If he were a Darwinist he would be more credible to you? You've got it all figured out. What a buffoon. My theory Bart is aliens landed a trillion cows on the planet and all their farts caused the mass extinction.
Last edited by Sandvol; 04-14-2014 at 07:45 AM..]

like most meaningless

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

VN Store

Back