Aja Wilson Visit.

Who really knows how good a player she is. Bigs are hard to evaluate because they don't face much competition in High School. Most don't live up to advanced billing. Remember all the fuss that was made over Elizabeth Williams and Mercedes. Neither met expectations. Even Griner wasn't as good as expected. Then there's Delle Donne, Ogwumike, Stewart etc who are great.

It's best not to get too caught up over a couple of inches of height. I'd take under six feet Nina Davis and Jewel Loyd any day over incoming highly touted bigs.

and is a very good player--Duke's best player. And she's got a year left.

We can tell that you love Geno, and also that you are a poor speller.

yup spell checker not working<have tried everything ,,nope still not working >>>>> SO for U I will try real hard to spell>>>>{shure I will} yes I am A UCONN fan 100% and have been even before GENO ..yes sir I do hope to no end TENN wins ,SO we can run up the score by 30:rock:

UConn currently has seven scholarships available for the Class of 2015. The Huskies are awaiting a decision by No. 1 senior A’ja Wilson (6-4 forward, Hopkins, S.C.), who will choose either UConn, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee. Katie Lou Samuelson (6-2 junior wing, Huntington Beach, Calif.), rated No. 2 in the Class of 2015, made an unofficial visit to UConn in January and said then she would return for an official visit in the spring. Her final five are UConn, Kentucky Notre Dame, Stanford, and UCLA.:peace2:

I don't expect that a school will risk buying a parent a house and allowing the parent to sell merchandise on the school's official site again. (no matter how good the recruit)

I do think GENO has a case of Pocketbooks left over and could be a large tent in his back yard:whistling:

Originally Posted by governmentmule View Post
sorry,I just couldn't resit the cheap shot,it was like Tee Ball,just way to easy,but you do make em easy a lot by plan or at least i hope so

so that makes this to spelling wrong should be too now who needs to use a spell checker?

Reactions: 1 person
A’ja Wilson will be a teammate of UConn signee Sadie Edwards (5-10 guard, Meriden, Ct.) with the East team at the McDonald’s game.

lol must have left that part out :search:

EAST TEAM
Lynee' Belton C 6-2 Bullis (Potomac, Md.) Duke
Sierra Calhoun W 6-0 Christ the King (Middle Village, N.Y.) Duke
Bianca Cuevas PG 5-6 Nazareth (Brooklyn, N.Y.) South Carolina
Sadie Edwards G 5-9 Blair Academy (Blairstown, N.J.) UConn
Myisha Hines Allen W 6-1 Montclair (N.J.) Louisville
Alexa Middleton G 5-8 Riverdale (Murfreesboro, Tenn.) Tennessee
Kelsey Mitchell PG 5-8 Princeton (Cincinnati) Ohio State
Mariya Moore W 6-0 Salesian (Richmond, Calif.) Louisville
Shakayla Thomas W 5-11 Sylacauga (Ala.) Florida State
Kathryn Westbeld F 6-2 Fairmont (Kettering, Ohio) Notre Dame
Jatarie White C 6-4 Providence Day (Charlotte, N.C.) South Carolina
A'Ja Wilson F 6-5 Heathwood Hall Episcopal (Columbia, S.C.) Undecided

Last edited:
And, (unfortunately, for those interested in getting her out of South Carolina) a teammate of South Carolina signees, Bianca Cuevas and Jatarie White.

Jim

VN Store

Back