AJ Johnson Update [verdict: NOT guilty]

I bet he will never be silly enough to have consensual sex with a white girl again
Can't the coaches warn all of the freshmen of all,of the possible pitfalls,of being a college football player? Bar fights with local kid's. Harrassment from local cops. Jealous girls who entice you to sleep with them and later call rape.

He has a white girlfriend. Maybe you mean outside of that... LOL

Reactions: 2 people
Unfortunately you would have to record the entire event to make sure she never rescinded her permission.

My advice to any man in this era of man-bashing, guilty until proven innocent days is as follows:

1. Trust no woman you aren't married to and even then be on guard.
2. Discreetly install babycams throughout the house, activated by your phone and/or secret hidden remote activation buttons.
3. Never share these videos unless it's with your lawyer and only if accused and making a court appearance.
4. Sue the fem for what you would have had to pay or serve as dictated by the court had you been ruled guilty.

This one-sided stuff has gone way too far.

Reactions: 13 people
If you read the article it clearly states the young woman in AJ's case was a UT athlete. had a boyfriend, yet was sleeping consensually with AJ on the side, and in this matter stated AJ had no way of knowing the sex they engaged in during this event was not consensual. So why is he even being on trial? It seems per the article, the issue now is the other male as being at risk for a rape conviction. The whole thing makes NO sense other than a VERY over zealous media and local prosecutor.

Did you read the article?

It clearly states that while the second woman was in the room, Johnson and the accuser where engaged in what was apparently consensual sex. Williams allegedly attempted to force himself on the other woman and she left the room. There is nothing in the story describing the events that took place after the second woman left the room. Prosecutors claim the rape took place after she left. It plainly states that in the story.

It is very possible for a consensual sex act to become a forcible sex act or rape. It seems perfectly reasonable to me that the accuser was down for getting busy with A.J., but not so interested in group activity with the two. If she objected, and they continued, they are rapists.

Obviously, the story provides no evidence or claim that this is what happened. But, based on the "facts" as presented in the story, it is not unreasonable to believe that it could have happened.

In short, the story does nothing to definitively support A.J.'s innocence.

Reactions: 5 people
There is a report from the defense team that refers to the scenario mentioned above. Consensual sex and then rape by the two defendants taking turns holding the victim for one another. If true it makes you sick. There is also reference to some pretty shady behavior by the alleged victim and her friend regarding disposing of phones so text messages could not be entered into evidence. None of us know what happened in that room but I am a little surprised the case is going to trial given what we do know.

My advice to any man in this era of man-bashing, guilty until proven innocent days is as follows:

1. Trust no woman you aren't married to and even then be on guard.
2. Discreetly install babycams throughout the house, activated by your phone and/or secret hidden remote activation buttons.
3. Never share these videos unless it's with your lawyer and only if accused and making a court appearance.
4. Sue the fem for what you would have had to pay or serve as dictated by the court had you been ruled guilty.

This one-sided stuff has gone way too far.

Good post, don't want to take away from that, but totally off topic here....are you the guy that always called Dobbs the "Dobb Goblin?"

If so, welcome back, long time no see. If not, my apologies.

The thing that's bizarre to me. I was never that open even showing PDA as these people. Having sex while other people in room consensual or not is just strange to me.

Reactions: 3 people
So she cried rape to protect her reputation and now he is ruined.

That happened to my best friend in college. We played football together at a small school. He hooked up with a white chick, her family found out, she cried rape. He got kicked out of school for a semester while the investigation was going. She eventually admitted the truth in court. All charges were dropped. He was readmitted back into school and the team the following semester. However, the damage was done. There were multiple professors that told him don't even think about signing up for one of my classes. Messed up.

I bet he will never be silly enough to have consensual sex with a white girl again
Can't the coaches warn all of the freshmen of all,of the possible pitfalls,of being a college football player? Bar fights with local kid's. Harrassment from local cops. Jealous girls who entice you to sleep with them and later call rape.

his girl is white......

edit: i see someone has mentioned this already.....

Must not have been very good. I don't remember him. He have a girlfriend problem, huh?

You're not funny...thats why guys dont wanna come to UT...they see how the "fans" worship them when they're here and those same so called fans forget all about them when they quit playing...and make stupid jokes like the one you made. You think being accused of rape is a gf problem? you're a child

Last edited:
If you read the article it clearly states the young woman in AJ's case was a UT athlete. had a boyfriend, yet was sleeping consensually with AJ on the side, and in this matter stated AJ had no way of knowing the sex they engaged in during this event was not consensual. So why is he even being on trial? It seems per the article, the issue now is the other male as being at risk for a rape conviction. The whole thing makes NO sense other than a VERY over zealous media and local prosecutor.
he is on trial for what happened AFTER the female friend left the room.. it may have been consensual up till then (and even after) but only 3 people in the world actually know what happened. 2 are defendants. From the statements it sounds like williams tried hooking up with the friend she wasn't having it and left. He then joined in with the other 2 and this is where the alleged rape occured.

It's a really touchy thing here. Was she all for it till later when her friend called her out for letting it go down? Or did she say nah and they kept going? It all comes down to who comes off as the more credible witness TBH. Either way it was dumb of them to pull at a party and especially with a teammates GF.

The prosecution is being smart here combining the cases because alone AJ would likely walk but Williams seems unlikely to escape this with no charges. Just from the information in the article because bare minimum they have him on assault on the witness chick. whether or not charged for that, it sounds bad in court.

I'd take that bet knowing human nature.

They were all warned 1m times about more than that. But, do you remember your own "listening / skills" and "warning heeding" skills at 18-20yo? Think of the gazillions of times have people have heard "say no to drugs" or "don't drink and drive". And yet what goes on constantly?

You're right. I constantly say yes to drugs.

Reactions: 1 person
If this whole case comes to a he said / she said and will be determined by who comes across as a "credible" witness, then it should be impossible to arrive at any conclusion beyond a reasonable doubt.

1. We've got a girl who had a boyfriend that was a teammate of the guy she consensually had sexual intercourse while in the same room as 2 other people who apparently were watching. NOT CREDIBLE

2. We've got a guy who had consensual sexual intercourse with the girlfriend of one of his teammates while 2 other people were in the room watching. NOT CREDIBLE

3. We've got a guy who was in the same room watching 1 and 2 have sexual intercourse while trying to force himself on #1's girlfriend who was also in the room watching 1 and having sexual intercourse. NOT CREDIBLE

Without any additional evidence beyond #1's account of the evening which 2 and 3 deny, I don't see how any jury could convict these 2. Really don't see how a judge could even let it go to a jury for a decision. I know we're in a new world of if accused men are guilty unless they can prove their innocent, but this is still crazy.

Hey 1 - quit sleeping with half the football team

Hey 2&3 - quit sleeping with girls that sleep with half the football team

Reactions: 5 people
That happened to my best friend in college. We played football together at a small school. He hooked up with a white chick, her family found out, she cried rape. He got kicked out of school for a semester while the investigation was going. She eventually admitted the truth in court. All charges were dropped. He was readmitted back into school and the team the following semester. However, the damage was done. There were multiple professors that told him don't even think about signing up for one of my classes. Messed up.

To your point, your story, and in congruence with what seems to have occurred with AJ. You are given a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. However once charged the best a jury or judge can do for you is declare you not guilty. Your innocence gets trashed the minute you are placed into the justice system.

I think its impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

I sniff a plea I hope is not accepted.

I hope Aj can prove false accusations and pursue civil damages

Reactions: 1 person

They have speakers and hold meetings often about the pitfalls. They... We still drank, fought and chased women. It’s part of the nightlife in Knoxville.

He’s dating a white girl

The two girls mysteriously "lost" their phones after the incident. to anyone with a functioning brain this means they were covering up something.

That's all I need to hear. As has already been said, this case should be thrown out of court and the girls need to be sued and charged with obstruction of justice, and filing a false police report.

Reactions: 3 people
If this whole case comes to a he said / she said and will be determined by who comes across as a "credible" witness, then it should be impossible to arrive at any conclusion beyond a reasonable doubt.

1. We've got a girl who had a boyfriend that was a teammate of the guy she consensually had sexual intercourse while in the same room as 2 other people who apparently were watching. NOT CREDIBLE

2. We've got a guy who had consensual sexual intercourse with the girlfriend of one of his teammates while 2 other people were in the room watching. NOT CREDIBLE

3. We've got a guy who was in the same room watching 1 and 2 have sexual intercourse while trying to force himself on #1's girlfriend who was also in the room watching 1 and having sexual intercourse. NOT CREDIBLE

Without any additional evidence beyond #1's account of the evening which 2 and 3 deny, I don't see how any jury could convict these 2. Really don't see how a judge could even let it go to a jury for a decision. I know we're in a new world of if accused men are guilty unless they can prove their innocent, but this is still crazy.

Hey 1 - quit sleeping with half the football team

Hey 2&3 - quit sleeping with girls that sleep with half the football team
I wouldn't put it so crass as you did but you are correct. Credibility is a big issue here on both sides (plaintiffs and Williams on defendant side). The problem here is not 1,2 or 3 with just their statements its open and shut. Its 4 the friend of the girl. Her statement about Williams' behavior before she left the room paints an ugly picture.

This isn't a slam dunk either way and is gonna flat out come down to jury selection. It has went well beyond right and wrong at this point.

VN Store

Back