AJ Johnson Update [verdict: NOT guilty]

You're mouthwash I assume.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Lesson to you younguns. All that money just a few weeks away. AJ was a sure thing draft pick at the time, maybe 2-3 round. Gone in an instant just because a girl didnt like the way she was treated by his friend and he was the Star in the room. Girls lie. Better keep that johnson in your pants if you want to fill those pockets with cash. There will be plenty of gold digging hos after you soon enough after the draft.

Reactions: 2 people
So she cried rape to protect her reputation and now his is ruined .That's sad hopefully he gets cleared and still gets a chance in the NFL.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet he will never be silly enough to have consensual sex with a white girl again
Can't the coaches warn all of the freshmen of all,of the possible pitfalls,of being a college football player? Bar fights with local kid's. Harrassment from local cops. Jealous girls who entice you to sleep with them and later call rape.

Get that Chappelle consensual contract, literally almost have the girl say "I willingly am going to have sex and I 100% consent" recorded on their iphone's. As sad as it sounds, if I know I got the NFL in my future I do it after seeing this story.

Reactions: 3 people
I bet he will never be silly enough to have consensual sex with a white girl again
Can't the coaches warn all of the freshmen of all,of the possible pitfalls,of being a college football player? Bar fights with local kid's. Harrassment from local cops. Jealous girls who entice you to sleep with them and later call rape.

So glad I played soccer instead. So much safer. :birgits_giggle:

Get that Chappelle consensual contract, literally almost have the girl say "I willingly am going to have sex and I 100% consent" recorded on their iphone's. As sad as it sounds, if I know I got the NFL in my future I do it after seeing this story.

I roll with the same girlfriend my entire college career and then I am not involved with a stranger. I get it from the same place each time...

Reactions: 1 person
IF, a big IF.... this is true and she has falsely accused him of raping her.....Then it seems to have ruined his NFL career that he indeed was headed for. And....IMO, the woman should have to serve the same time that would be given to AJ had he been found guilty. I am not saying that there have not been any men thinking with the wrong head....But what I am saying is that there are also some false claims made that ruin a man's life....And it seems to never come out until years later after the man has served several years in prison. In these type cases, the accuser should be held accountable and made to serve. Then maybe false claims will decrease.

Reactions: 19 people
IF, a big IF.... this is true and she has falsely accused him of raping her.....Then it seems to have ruined his NFL career that he indeed was headed for. And....IMO, the woman should have to serve the same time that would be given to AJ had he been found guilty. I am not saying that there have not been any men thinking with the wrong head....But what I am saying is that there are also some false claims made that ruin a man's life....And it seems to never come out until years later after the man has served several years in prison. In these type cases, the accuser should be held accountable and made to serve. Then maybe false claims will decrease.

That's so saddening. Men need to learn to never trust millennial women.

Reactions: 4 people

I'd take that bet knowing human nature.

They were all warned 1m times about more than that. But, do you remember your own "listening / skills" and "warning heeding" skills at 18-20yo? Think of the gazillions of times have people have heard "say no to drugs" or "don't drink and drive". And yet what goes on constantly?

IMO AJ has been completely denied his right to a speedy trial. This needs to go to national media like ASAP.

With the current narrative of #metoo or whatever, it would never fit in. As it stands, currently, all it takes is a mere accusation to ruin someone's life. Thanks to the hysterics of the media and whoever is fueling this fire, real sexual assault and baseless accusations are now in the same category.

You're mouthwash I assume.

Hey Einstein....you might want to take a few minutes to study the difference between "Your" and "You're". Heck while you are at it, go ahead and tackle "there", "they're" and "their". That way you won't look so FN stupid.

Are you really an Alum of UT. Or is the "Alum" reference to the local Barber College?

Unfortunately you would have to record the entire event to make sure she never rescinded her permission.

If you read the article it clearly states the young woman in AJ's case was a UT athlete. had a boyfriend, yet was sleeping consensually with AJ on the side, and in this matter stated AJ had no way of knowing the sex they engaged in during this event was not consensual. So why is he even being on trial? It seems per the article, the issue now is the other male as being at risk for a rape conviction. The whole thing makes NO sense other than a VERY over zealous media and local prosecutor.

Reactions: 5 people
He waived the right to a speedy trial

It appears he had to waive it in order to appeal the ruling that the little whores social media records were sealed. I hope he is acquitted and then sues Knox County DA and Knox County Govt for millions. They appear to me to be the real criminals in this case.

Fire away.

Reactions: 16 people

VN Store

Back