AJ Johnson Accused of Sexual Assault

and a man's life hangs in balance as a result of her and her girlfriend's police report. Too bad on the homework, imo. She saw what happened. She was there. She has talked with her friend. She filed charges, then bailed on them. She then left a mess behind.

Surely they've interviewed her and gotten her side of the story.

Reactions: 2 people
He would already know about tearing. Rape kit just says she had had sex and poss fluids

True....but there may not have been any tearing.....it may have been a situation that went ....yes yes....to stop it....without stopping......or it could have been nothing. I'm staying neutral

I'm sure she could still give a statement. I have a 19 year old daughter and I pray to God nothing like that happens to her but if she was off visiting a friend and something bad happened there is no doubt in my mind she would want to get home to her mother and I as quick as possible

I understand that but these are quite the circumstances. I'd probably tell them to keep her at the hospital while I take a plane and meet her and talk to the doctors, nurses, police, etc, then bring her home myself.

Reactions: 1 person
and a man's life hangs in balance as a result of her and her girlfriend's police report. Too bad on the homework, imo. She saw what happened. She was there. She has talked with her friend. She filed charges, then bailed on them. She then left a mess behind.

What?

She didn't press charges so his life doesn't "hang in the balance" with respect to her. She most likely gave her account of the alleged rape with her friend to KPD.

I fail to see where bailed. Is she suppose to drop everything and put her life on hold when there really isn't much she can do?

I'm sure she could still give a statement. I have a 19 year old daughter and I pray to God nothing like that happens to her but if she was off visiting a friend and something bad happened there is no doubt in my mind she would want to get home to her mother and I as quick as possible

I completely understand this. My now 26 yo daughter attended Ohio University located several hours from our home. Knowing her and most of her friends loyalties, had they witnessed such a scenario, I don't think she'd want to leave her friend, rather she would want to stay to support her and ask me/her mother to come and be with her. Different points of view, but the gist of what I'm saying is that in such a serious scenario, young ladies don't usually want to separate, they want to be supportive of each other.

So that just strikes me as odd, along with the fact that the alleged incident lasted 45 minutes....certainly cell phones were present, there had to be noise, at that time of the morning, to let something go on that long doesn't ring true.

yes, I understand that.

And I pay for my tickets

If this actually did happen, you realize you have significantly reduced the value of human life and happiness in this statement. I hope you are just kidding for your sake, but saying something like this does nothing for anyone.

What?

She didn't press charges so his life doesn't "hang in the balance" with respect to her. She most likely gave her account of the alleged rape with her friend to KPD.

I fail to see where bailed. Is she suppose to drop everything and put her life on hold when there really isn't much she can do?

Different people. If I or one of my college friends had been beaten up or molested or whatever, the other wouldn't bolt back home on the first plane available. Like another poster said, women don't usually bail on other women unless they are trying to distance themselves from their ways. Yes, that's a generalization, but being married for 20 years gives me some good study.

Reactions: 3 people
If this actually did happen, you realize you have significantly reduced the value of human life and happiness in this statement. I hope you are just kidding for your sake, but saying something like this does nothing for anyone.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

As a football player at TN Tech, Willing Women were at an abundance, even at a rinky dink school like Tech ... Baffles me how these situations occur! 102,455 each week and you can't keep 1-3 willing College girls #DUMBFOUNDED

He was taking a shot at me. He wasn't being ignorant

Different people. If I or one of my college friends had been beaten up or molested or whatever, the other wouldn't bolt back home on the first plane available. Like another poster said, women don't usually bail on other women unless they are trying to distance themselves from their ways. Yes, that's a generalization, but being married for 20 years gives me some good study.

I agree with this sentiment. Women are loyal to a fault to their friends, unless they are at odds. There's more to this aspect of the situation IMO.

Surely they've interviewed her and gotten her side of the story.

i'm sure they have, but immediately after and would bet some of her statements aren't the same.
This is a big deal. Nothing wrong with staying with your friend till Tuesday night to make sure she has support and that justice is served.

What you're essentially saying is that someone is going to throw away the time and money of a semester to stay with a friend verse use these things called cell phones and video chats to do and say the same thing she would if she stayed.

You might find some who would stay, but there are plenty who would recognize they can't do much more by staying in Knoxville verse talking, Skyping, and finishing out the semester back home.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree with this sentiment. Women are loyal to a fault to their friends, unless they are at odds. There's more to this aspect of the situation IMO.

Goodness, there is some amazing use of arguments from generalization in this thread. I'm super glad that we can make assumptions about the case on the basis of your belief that all women are insanely loyal to friends. Why even hold trials or look for evidence when armchair stereotyping is so much easier?!?

Now days kids are weak and sissy. What happened to the days where a fist fight was the answer to a problem. Now days we've got people getting charged with assault for giveimg someone a black eye who was running their mouth and probably deserved it. I've been in a fight and lost before and I sure as hell didn't run to the police. I learned from my mistakes and got a heavy bag.
Fat wives need lovin' too.

I'm just giving my opinion. Nothing more. Getting out of dodge raises a red flag.
If I may be blunt: "I don't want any part of what you are doing, so keep me out of it. I'm outta here".

again, jmo, and just thinking aloud. which is always dangerous. Along with hoping for the best outcome of this mess.

Reactions: 5 people
What you're essentially saying is that someone is going to throw away the time and money of a semester to stay with a friend verse use these things called cell phones and video chats to do and say the same thing she would if she stayed.

You might find some who would stay, but there are plenty who would recognize they can't do much more by staying in Knoxville verse talking, Skyping, and finishing out the semester back home.

I'm saying if that's the way you teach your daughter to be there for friends and family, it will be a mistake on your part, imo.
Kids skip classes. Stop acting like a day or two would blow the whole system up.

VN Store

Back