Aidoo to the portal confirmed

Smart move for Aidoo. If this happens, he will have gotten development from two of the very best. Maybe trying to improve his chances of actually playing in the NBA
I respectfully disagree. The smart move would have been to stay at UT where ZZZ makes him look great on the pick and roll. Continue the continuity with his S&G and skills development.

Because he will get paid way more at any of those other places.
Not saying you’re wrong, but outside of Arkansas going NIL crazy in Cal’s first season it’s hard to understand how and of the others would outspend us - especially by a lot?

Not saying you’re wrong, but outside of Arkansas going NIL crazy in Cal’s first season it’s hard to understand how and of the others would outspend us - especially by a lot?
We don’t get in bidding wars for players like all the other schools on that list are notorious for. I’d also wager that we have the same or less earmarked in NIL for transfers than the other schools on that list.

Ha - Rick's wife could have helped him out on this one. She should have asked him how Jonas said he was fine. Like, did he utter the phrases "Whatever" and "It doesn't matter" right before saying "I'm fine" while doing a half eye-roll? That's like the trinity of signal flares for things about to blow up.

On if he would classify the departure of Tennessee junior center Jonas Aidoo as a surprise

“Yeah, because he had told everybody he was fine.”

Sounds like Barnes has moved on from him.

If that’s the case, don’t blame Coach.

Reactions: Tenacjim
On if he would classify the departure of Tennessee junior center Jonas Aidoo as a surprise

“Yeah, because he had told everybody he was fine.”

Sounds like Barnes has moved on from him.

I personally think you have to. Waiting around trying to figure this stuff out...and you'll be eaten alive. I feel zero animosity toward these guys for leaving but I think let's move and get our team for 2025. And let JA play where he wants.

We don’t spend a ton on basketball in comparison to other schools, this is still a football school

I personally think you have to. Waiting around trying to figure this stuff out...and you'll be eaten alive. I feel zero animosity toward these guys for leaving but I think let's move and get our team for 2025. And let JA play where he wants.
Agree totally on all counts .

The short response on him from Barnes as compared to the rest of the interview kind of stuck out to me that he was finished as well with Aidoo.

It’s all about the Benjamins for most players now. Just the way it is and we might as well get used to it. Just another version of the NBA with no contracts or control. And when they institute unlimited transfers, it’s going to get wilder.

Reactions: JoeMiltonsAgent

VN Store

Back