Accused Russian troll farms verses Mueller... Uh oh!

Lemme see if i understand.
Mueller officially charges people with crimes.
Those people want to defend theselves.
Mueller is asking a judge to block them from defending.

That cover it?

Yep, that about covers it. Those insolent bastards.

You all are the pro Russians because you are playing right into their hands, they wanted unrest with the election process which is exactly what you all are doing.

WTF. Really? You're somehow going to twist this thing around 180 degrees? So, by your logic, one should not prosecute the perpetrators of a crime because such action exacerbates the severity of a crime. :crazy:

You should join Trumps cabinet. You're eminently qualified.

ourfuturecabinent.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
How is anyone here cheering the Russians? I see a lot of people that distrust our gov't and are cheering on transparency while predicting there will be none.

(I also see people feigning some pro-Russia because they know it rustles your jimmies.)

You distrust the government but trust a President that averages lying 5x a day since he took office. Yea that makes sense...

Oh and let me not leave this out...Obama said I could keep my own doctor and but but but Hillary and bill killed people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
You distrust the government but trust a President that averages lying 5x a day since he took office. Yea that makes sense...

As I've posted before, i don't blindly trust trump. There is also much he says that i don't trust at all. But I also don't believe the Russian collusion narrative and believe that he is the duly elected president. That dictates much of what i believe. For me,it's not about trump as much D it is about protecting our mode of government.

Reactions: 3 people
You who suffer from TrumPathology must be reeling with OC's post. So many straw men and red herrings in a desperate ploy to attack the messenger. Btw, looks like the link is from Politico which isnt a conservative rag faux news outfit.

Reactions: 1 person
Your anti-Mueller stance is duly noted. A hearing is set for May 9th for people that will never step foot in this country to defend themselves.

lol

I side with pro-justice, which seemingly is a concept foreign to you as the folks being accused. You see, it's kind of a 6th Amendment thing for the accused to be informed of the crimes as well as the evidence against them. They are doing so through their legal representation, which is perfectly legal. But does the SC want to give up the information?

Apparently not. Which does make one wonder exactly what they have...

It's a bedrock principle of the legal system for the prosecution to have to provide the evidence to the defense. It's kind of an American thing for the defense to be able to respond effectively to the charges. Now, I know you're all butthurt over the charges even being challenged when all you want is those pesky Russians tossed in jail, but that's not how the justice system works.

Of course, your idea of a "justice system" includes crying and gnashing of teeth over being a sore loser and would prefer we go back to the lynch mob justice of the Democrats of old.

Hillary and Bill killed people.

No, they don't kill people themselves...

But I'd certainly make sure my life insurance policy was paid up if I ever worked for them. Folks do kind of die mysteriously when they are in that camp.

lol

I side with pro-justice, which seemingly is a concept foreign to you as the folks being accused. You see, it's kind of a 6th Amendment thing for the accused to be informed of the crimes as well as the evidence against them. They are doing so through their legal representation, which is perfectly legal. But does the SC want to give up the information?

Apparently not. Which does make one wonder exactly what they have...

It's a bedrock principle of the legal system for the prosecution to have to provide the evidence to the defense. It's kind of an American thing for the defense to be able to respond effectively to the charges. Now, I know you're all butthurt over the charges even being challenged when all you want is those pesky Russians tossed in jail, but that's not how the justice system works.

Of course, your idea of a "justice system" includes crying and gnashing of teeth over being a sore loser and would prefer we go back to the lynch mob justice of the Democrats of old.

If these folks are foreign nationals, is the 6th amendment applicable?

As I've posted before, i don't blindly trust trump. There is also much he says that i don't trust at all. But I also don't believe the Russian collusion narrative and believe that he is the duly elected president. That dictates much of what i believe. For me,it's not about trump as much D it is about protecting our mode of government.

This. I weathered 8 years of Obama that were abysmal...but he was still the president despite me absolutely detesting everything about Him and his policy. We arent even 2 years into trumps first term and the dems are completely unhinged. Let's not forget also that anyone white and conservative who publicly ridiculed Obama was labeled as a racist by the left...

Sad state of affairs with all these libs. Trump is living rent free in their heads...funny to watch them squirm though. Good grief.

Reactions: 2 people
I was going say they were pretty pro-Russia when they are denying our legal system. seems like a judge has already made one ruling that is "pro Russian".

the story about Mueller not wanting to reveal how our intelligence community works is a load of crock. no way they were going to be able to bring serious charges against Trump, or any major player, without having to play those cards.

"your Honor, Trump is guilty"

"why? What evidence do you have."

"Trust me, he is guilty. I can't show you why though, national security and all that"

"Good enough for me, lock him away"

in what world is that going to happen?

Nirvana? Utopia? Xanadu?

It's pretty well established that foreigners enjoy full protections under the constitution just as citizens do. Otherwise we could just put illegals on the next thing smoking.

Funny you should ask...

Because it does seem like the liberal side of the equation wants to invoke the Bill of Rights in regards to the illegal aliens entering this country.

Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights | TheHill

So, by proxy, these Russians who allegedly committed crimes against the United States are afforded the same protections as citizens. The 14th Amendment doesn't specify citizen versus non-citizen:

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Notice how the verbiage is changed from "citizens of the United States" in the next portion to "any" person?

Poor Mick. He was all set to get his Tiki torches and rope from Lowes this evening.

Reactions: 3 people
Funny you should ask...

Because it does seem like the liberal side of the equation wants to invoke the Bill of Rights in regards to the illegal aliens entering this country.

Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights | TheHill

So, by proxy, these Russians who allegedly committed crimes against the United States are afforded the same protections as citizens. The 14th Amendment doesn't specify citizen versus non-citizen:

Notice how the verbiage is changed from "citizens of the United States" in the next portion to "any" person?

Poor Mick. He was all set to get his Tiki torches and rope from Lowes this evening.

Distract from the issue at hand as always and no, I'm not a white nationalist marching around a statue of Lee. Wouldn't a person have to be in the country to be afforded those rights?

Distract from the issue at hand as always and no, I'm not a white nationalist marching around a statue of Lee.

Distract from what issue? The fact Mueller is wanting to deviate from the law or you support this rouge behavior?

Distract from what issue? The fact Mueller is wanting to deviate from the law or you support this rouge behavior?

Rouge my a$$. He was given every right to pursue those Russians and Russian entities.

Rouge my a$$. He was given every right to pursue those Russians and Russian entities.

I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that he doesn't have the right to charge them and then refuse them discovery or a speedy trial.

I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that he doesn't have the right to charge them and then refuse them discovery or a speedy trial.

Going to pull a Grand. Do terror suspects abroad have Constitutional rights as well?

I disagree with your earlier post stating foreigners enjoy full protection under the constitution. However, if Mueller has the right to charge them, then they should have a right to mount a defense.

VN Store

Back