Accused Russian troll farms verses Mueller... Uh oh!

I say what you all have said that nothing will come from the charges. The methodology used by our IC is vital to our continued efforts to protect America. You want to hand the Russians the keys to be able to circumvent that methodology? I supposed you do or just don't know what you're saying. The methodology is the case.

Maybe Mueller’s plan from the start was to charge these people, who he knew would eventually force his hand, and he could help Putin better understand our covert operations. Maybe Mueller has been a plant all along?

Have they shown up for the process? No.

“Defendant voluntarily appeared through counsel as provided for in [federal rules], and further intends to enter a plea of not guilty. Defendant has not sought a limited appearance nor has it moved to quash the summons. As such, the briefing sought by the Special Counsel’s motion is pettifoggery,” Dubelier and Seikaly wrote.

Legally, it would seem they have.

So, the argument of the day is that ya'll know all of this, while also having to admit that it can't go through legal discovery because no one can know the evidence that would allow anyone to know all of this?

That's a bold strategy, OBV. Bold indeed.

Neither the article nor other posters here speak for me. I fully support the discovery process and look forward actually seeing what evidence mueller and his team have regarding the Russians.

It's important to note that our intelligence community has already concluded a long time ago that the Russians meddled in our election. I find it unfathomable that some people here are still arguing that this is somehow a coup by the intelligence community to topple a president. That's just insanity right there.

Cheering on the Russians as done here doesn't help your cause.

Reactions: 3 people
Neither the article nor other posters here speak for me. I fully support the discovery process and look forward actually seeing what evidence mueller and his team have regarding the Russians.

It's important to note that our intelligence community has already concluded a long time ago that the Russians meddled in our election. I find it unfathomable that some people here are still arguing that this is somehow a coup by the intelligence community to topple a president. That's just insanity right there.

How is anyone here cheering the Russians? I see a lot of people that distrust our gov't and are cheering on transparency while predicting there will be none.

(I also see people feigning some pro-Russia because they know it rustles your jimmies.)

Reactions: 5 people

And you've just proved the point I was making. Few of us really know anything. It's all a matter of who you trust more and less. Until we get some transparency and truth bombs...

I'd love this case to produce loads of truth bombs, one way or the other.

Mick, you realize even the most liberal lawyer that wants Trump in prison for ever is face palming at your posts this morning?

Maybe you need another cup of coffee.

How is anyone here cheering the Russians? I see a lot of people that distrust our gov't and are cheering on transparency while predicting there will be none.

(I also see people feigning some pro-Russia because they know it rustles your jimmies.)

From your OP:

"...This get interesting. It could be a major backfire to the special counsel. They thought they'd gotten some political capital in public opinion by charging people they'd never have to show a case against.

But now with the bluff(?) called, Mueller may just have to show his hand. Or at the very least, drop the charges and signal to the world just how empty his hand is."

You claim that Mueller has an "empty hand" in charging the Russians and that he is "bluffing". Clearly, you either have inside information on Muellers case, or you are cheering against him. It's one or the other Sparky.

From your OP:

"...This get interesting. It could be a major backfire to the special counsel. They thought they'd gotten some political capital in public opinion by charging people they'd never have to show a case against.

But now with the bluff(?) called, Mueller may just have to show his hand. Or at the very least, drop the charges and signal to the world just how empty his hand is."

You claim that Mueller has an "empty hand" in charging the Russians and that he is "bluffing". Clearly, you either have inside information on Muellers case, or you are cheering against him. It's one or the other Sparky.

No. I didn't. I used logic. In logic, an either/or clause denotes choices.

Either he has a hand and we get to see it.

Or he has no hand and signals that.

A third option is possible that he has a strong hand that he can't/won't show, which is functionally no different than option B above. And in such case, I would be pulling for transparency as well, just as my post indicated.

But in no way was I claiming to know what the truth is. In no way was it pulling for Russia. In every case, it was pulling for transparency, just as I said.

You swung and missed, OBV. Sorry.

I say what you all have said that nothing will come from the charges. The methodology used by our IC is vital to our continued efforts to protect America. You want to hand the Russians the keys to be able to circumvent that methodology? I supposed you do or just don't know what you're saying. The methodology is the case.

I expect for Mueller to not level charges against a person or company and get pissy when they fight said charges. Dismiss the charges or follow the damn law!

I guess for you the ends justify the means, right?

No. I didn't. I used logic. In logic, an either/or clause denotes choices.

Either he has a hand and we get to see it.

Or he has no hand and signals that.

A third option is possible that he has a strong hand that he can't/won't show, which is functionally no different than option B above. And in such case, I would be pulling for transparency as well, just as my post indicated.

But in no way was I claiming to know what the truth is. In no way was it pulling for Russia. In every case, it was pulling for transparency, just as I said.

You swung and missed, OBV. Sorry.

No miss on my end partner. It's certainly your prerogative to rationalize your comments post fact, but they still illustrate your belief that Mueller has an unqualified "empty hand". No logic. No options. Just your pro-Russia words.

No miss on my end partner. It's certainly your prerogative to rationalize your comments post fact, but they still illustrate your belief that Mueller has an unqualified "empty hand". No logic. No options. Just your pro-Russia words.

Mueller has shown nothing to make me believe he has a hand to play other than intimidation.

Reactions: 1 person
They don't have to, they are within their rights and federal rules to have council show in their place.

Not in Mick's world. He'd just prefer a state where the accused are tossed in jail before even knowing what they are accused of or even shown the evidence.

Even with his bombastic anti Russia stance, it's a very Soviet method of justice.

Not in Mick's world. He'd just prefer a state where the accused are tossed in jail before even knowing what they are accused of or even shown the evidence.

Even with his bombastic anti Russia stance, it's a very Soviet method of justice.

Mick would probably do well in an authoritarian regime.

Reactions: 2 people

Wow. You strike out even when I toss it underhand. Keep at it, friend. Maybe one day.

You all are the pro Russians because you are playing right into their hands, they wanted unrest with the election process which is exactly what you all are doing.

Reactions: 5 people

Your anti-Mueller stance is duly noted. A hearing is set for May 9th for people that will never step foot in this country to defend themselves.

Reactions: 2 people
You all are the pro Russians because you are playing right into their hands, they wanted unrest with the election process which is exactly what you all are doing.

I was going say they were pretty pro-Russia when they are denying our legal system. seems like a judge has already made one ruling that is "pro Russian".

the story about Mueller not wanting to reveal how our intelligence community works is a load of crock. no way they were going to be able to bring serious charges against Trump, or any major player, without having to play those cards.

"your Honor, Trump is guilty"

"why? What evidence do you have."

"Trust me, he is guilty. I can't show you why though, national security and all that"

"Good enough for me, lock him away"

in what world is that going to happen?

Your anti-Mueller stance is duly noted. A hearing is set for May 9th for people that will never step foot in this country to defend themselves.

They are defending themselves, their council showed up in court.

I was going say they were pretty pro-Russia when they are denying our legal system. seems like a judge has already made one ruling that is "pro Russian".

the story about Mueller not wanting to reveal how our intelligence community works is a load of crock. no way they were going to be able to bring serious charges against Trump, or any major player, without having to play those cards.

"your Honor, Trump is guilty"

"why? What evidence do you have."

"Trust me, he is guilty. I can't show you why though, national security and all that"

"Good enough for me, lock him away"

in what world is that going to happen?

In the DNC/CNN/MSNBC fantasy world

The left hates Trump so much they don't care about evidence, facts,truths or rule of law, they just want him impeached and imprisoned.

In the DNC/CNN/MSNBC fantasy world

The left hates Trump so much they don't care about evidence, facts,truths or rule of law, they just want him impeached and imprisoned.

they have been willing to ignore a shocking amount of reach-arounds to get to this point.

Lemme see if i understand.
Mueller officially charges people with crimes.
Those people want to defend theselves.
Mueller is asking a judge to block them from defending.

That cover it?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back