According to Da'Rick

Just an FYI...

Players frequently do things (tweet or whatever) because they realize fans keep up with them and then they will rush to message boards and laugh their asses off at reactions.

I've talked to players who have told me about laughing at message board fans (many different message boards, not picking on this one) who ran long threads about something they said or even things they did in games.

I would suggest being very careful about reacting to "player comments". they like to do it for reactions. Enjoy it actually

For those who didn't read this earlier and may be getting played....

FYI.

I honestly think he is jerking everyone around and enjoying every second of it. He is bouncing from message board to message board (probably has a room full of team mates watching also) enjoying everything people are saying / doing. BUT, it wouldn't shock me either if he is gone. Only a matter of time IMO

This.

That tweet could mean a number of things. So he is gonna talk to the media tomorrow? Pretty sure if he is talking to the media after practice he must be in good standing with the team. JMO though

millions of people have bought taylor swift, backstreet boys and bieber records. that doesnt mean they have good taste in music.
and im not against twitter, thats just not a very good point
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Once again I might not agree with backstreet boys or the beibs but they are millionares selling millions if records. So no matter what you or I think, they aren't stupid either. Not a good point.

He's gone. And talking to the media tomorrow to "speak the truth" about Dooley. Will turn out to be a huge news story I'm sure. And put another blemmish on the program.

That tweet could mean a number of things. So he is gonna talk to the media tomorrow? Pretty sure if he is talking to the media after practice he must be in good standing with the team. JMO though

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMyQpJlV3yU[/youtube]

Once again I might not agree with backstreet boys or the beibs but they are millionares selling millions if records. So no matter what you or I think, they aren't stupid either. Not a good point.

wow. i wasnt talking about the people making the records, but the people buying them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If he's gone, he's gone. I'm honestly tired of his BS. Great athlete and football player, but a selfish attitude and doesn't realize how good he has it right now with the opportunities in front of him...Sad

Reactions: 1 person
The only thing I have read is he is mad at a media member for things that were said that weren't true. They are also pointing out that he took WR at Tennessee off his twitter bio and he is talking to someone from Calhoun about his "issue". So who knows. Maybe he is trying to set them (the media) up by acting like he is mad at Tennessee.

If it turns out to be bad news , I'm not shocked. It seems we lose one of our best players before every season now. :banghead2:

Keeping him would certainly be the best for the team. Are you willing to sacrifice one of the most important players on the team to improve locker room chemistry? I'm not.

Keeping him would certainly be the best for the team. Are you willing to sacrifice one of the most important players on the team to improve locker room chemistry? I'm not.

the entire focus and mindset of the entire team would be greatly improved if he happened to not be here. likely would be overall improved team performance..

Reactions: 2 people
Hunter will be back and y'all got that JUCO dude, so will he really be missed? Seemed like he dropped an awful lot of balls in clutch situations last year too.

VN Store

Back