According to Da'Rick

So waiting to read breaking news in the newspaper the following day is somehow more virtuous? You have misplaced anger directed towards twitter.

carrier pigeons < newspapers < internet < twitter

No, twitter is as reliable as wiki. Wtf part of that dont you get? You get your news from twitter you are a twit. Just sayin.

6 pages and not one Kermit? I am disappoint.

imager.php

No, twitter is as reliable as wiki. Wtf part of that dont you get? You get your news from twitter you are a twit. Just sayin.

I still am not completely sure you understand how Twitter works. You do realize that the same guys that write the news articles you rely on, Josh Ward, Wes Rucker, Tony Barnhart, Bruce Feldman, etc, all break news on Twitter before they write their columns, no?

Following players and teenagers is dumb. Following professionals that use Twitter as another media form is staying current. If you don't get it, your loss.

Reactions: 3 people
Example, I just found out 5 seconds ago this news.

@GoodmanCBS: John Groce to Illinois is a done deal, source told CBSSports. News Conference likely tomorrow.

It'll take 12 hours for it hit the newspapers. May not even be mentioned on ESPN.

There's something to this. Just talked to someone in the program and was told that he's not answering the coaches phone calls or anything. Says "They're really worried."

They're not worried. Where did you hear this? I'm literally sitting right next to him. Me and his girl got a crazy game of Madden going on the 360 and Da'Rick is laughing his ass off playing words with friends with Dooley right now on the couch. It's all good.

Reactions: 1 person
Example, I just found out 5 seconds ago this news.

@GoodmanCBS: John Groce to Illinois is a done deal, source told CBSSports. News Conference likely tomorrow.

It'll take 12 hours for it hit the newspapers. May not even be mentioned on ESPN.

What is this wizardry you type? WITCH!

Reactions: 2 people
They're not worried. Where did you hear this? I'm literally sitting right next to him. Me and his girl got a crazy game of Madden going on the 360 and Da'Rick is laughing his ass off playing words with friends with Dooley right now on the couch. It's all good.

Keep an eye on the popcorn bowl, she's quick.

What if he is secretly on the ga st team and Dooley told him to wait until tomorrow to announce. That way he could play against us, how cool would that be?

nope. he has to sit out transfer year even if we kick him off

Word.

Well, the "Georgia State. Wasup?" tweet doesn't look too promising. He also just updated his twitter location from Knoxville to Atlanta.

Well, the "Georgia State. Wasup?" tweet doesn't look too promising. He also just updated his twitter location from Knoxville to Atlanta.

Yeah I hear he's planning to bust his ass and show out at practice tomorrow only to wait for Hyams after practice to let him finally break an actual story and tell him and him only that he is leaving to go to Georgia State. I am hearing Hyams is in for a treat because strong rumors are that Da'Rick and Fulmer are a package deal to GSU. HUGE NEWS!

Don't bring facts into this haha

I honestly think he is jerking everyone around and enjoying every second of it. He is bouncing from message board to message board (probably has a room full of team mates watching also) enjoying everything people are saying / doing. BUT, it wouldn't shock me either if he is gone. Only a matter of time IMO

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back