According to Da'Rick

Big time college athletics is a business. Sure there are mistakes along the way but they run these programs in a professional manner. If Rogers were to quit or move on or be kicked off the team, trust me, you would not hear it from him with cameras in his face. That would come from the head man. He's probably just ready to do a little damage control and reputation restoration with the reports from the end of last season/offseason. Calm down guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Big time college athletics is a business. Sure there are mistakes along the way but they run these programs in a professional manner. If Rogers were to quit or move on or be kicked off the team, trust me, you would not hear it from him with cameras in his face. That would come from the head man. He's probably just ready to do a little damage control and reputation restoration with the reports from the end of last season/offseason. Calm down guys.

My sentiments exactly.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah a player is not going to the media before Tennessee announces something. He probably just allowed to speak to media. Bray even mentioned Darick in his interview yesterday.

Most logical answer yet.

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m0nj1rKCCB1qlu293o2_400.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone else think that there is nothing to this mess?

Dear Lord yes. BTW, this thing has gotten so crazy that a guy on Tiger Droppings started a thread on this subject and said that Da'Rick has called his own press conference. Really?

While we are killing some time, waiting for the Da'rockalypse, check out this nerdlinger...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZklmMog9q68[/youtube]

I refuse to believe Dooley would allow a player to talk to the media about leaving the program.

I honestly think he is jerking everyone around and enjoying every second of it. He is bouncing from message board to message board (probably has a room full of team mates watching also) enjoying everything people are saying / doing. BUT, it wouldn't shock me either if he is gone. Only a matter of time IMO

I won't lie. If I had that much control over a lot of people's emotions and feelings, I'd probably mess with them too. But yeah, we'll see. I don't know why he'd leave though. All he has to do is go one year and he's a potential 1st round pick in the NFL. If he leaves, he sits and doesn't get to the League as fast.

While we are killing some time, waiting for the Da'rockalypse, check out this nerdlinger...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZklmMog9q68[/youtube]

hilarious thread

1) stupid people missing the obvious and expecting the worst. darick aint goin nowhere morons.

2) this clown in the video tryin to wax philosophic while playing a video game. yeah dude, you have life figured out from your 6 x 6 dorm room and 18 years of playstation life experiences

hilarious thread

1) stupid people missing the obvious and expecting the worst. darick aint goin nowhere morons.

2) this clown in the video tryin to wax philosophic while playing a video game. yeah dude, you have life figured out from your 6 x 6 dorm room and 18 years of playstation life experiences

So what your saying is that he is going somewhere.

Reactions: 2 people
I honestly think he is jerking everyone around and enjoying every second of it. He is bouncing from message board to message board (probably has a room full of team mates watching also) enjoying everything people are saying / doing. BUT, it wouldn't shock me either if he is gone. Only a matter of time IMO

jerking everyone around by offering congrats to his local school and ex teammates moving up and saying hes anxious to speak truth about rumors from guys like you ?

read what he typed again but without adding your own hotsauce.

nothin to see here folks, quit stalkin

He's got a pretty fly television though.

VN Store

Back