Aaron Hernandez Dead

By the time he got to Floriduh his personality was already molded. Disciplining him regarding being a football player would not have erased his character flaws already ingrained in him.

Actually, if you read up on him, he lived with both parents until his sr. year of HS (His dad died) and had none of the traits that one would expect of a killer. He did not run around with gangsters in HS and his family was not poor. He fell into the wrong crowd at UF (Pounceys, Rainey, etc.) and that is what led to his moral decline.

more like too late since it was posted by ho.

Suicide is never funny, nor is it an answer for any reason, not even here. More heartache and grief for his family and more questions than answers for so many loose ends.

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently had smoked K2 prior to doing it and had John 3:16 written on his forehead

I'm still shook up by this.

Yes, I know there's the mindset that some people have of "well, he deserved it"...maybe he did...I don't know...I never met Aaron.

But I can tell you about forgiveness and I had hoped he would have found it. I pray for his family and the people that genuinely cared about him.

This reminds me a little bit of King David from the Bible. Most of us remember King David as the boy who slew the giant Goliath. However, most of us forget that he lusted after a married woman, committed adultery with her, then used his authority as King to make sure her husband was killed in the front lines of war...then the Lord made it very clear that her husbands blood was on King David's hands...so let's not be so quick to judge Aaron.

Even though it didn't end well I believe there are things that he did in his life that are worth remembering. I hope most Gator fans are a little saddened by this.

Take care guys, God Bless.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope he was able to repent and find salvation but I won't feel sorry for him. We all choose our own path.

I think he got himself into some kind of hot water with some inmates and decided to end rather than deal with prison politics

No matter how Bad-a$$ you think you are on the outside.. there are many more much badder than you on the inside. And they usually win out.:thumbsup:

I'm still shook up by this.

Yes, I know there's the mindset that some people have of "well, he deserved it"...maybe he did...I don't know...I never met Aaron.

But I can tell you about forgiveness and I had hoped he would have found it. I pray for his family and the people that genuinely cared about him.

This reminds me a little bit of King David from the Bible. Most of us remember King David as the boy who slew the giant Goliath. However, most of us forget that he lusted after a married woman, committed adultery with her, then used his authority as King to make sure her husband was killed in the front lines of war...then the Lord made it very clear that her husbands blood was on King David's hands...so let's not be so quick to judge Aaron.

Even though it didn't end well I believe there are things that he did in his life that are worth remembering. I hope most Gator fans are a little saddened by this.

Take care guys, God Bless.

If anyone has broken one commandment they have broken them all. If anyone has sinned they are the same as a murderer in Gods eyes. No one sin is greater than another sin. We are all guilty in Gods eyes until we receive his gift of grace.

Reactions: 2 people
Terrible ending? Only terrible part is he didn't off himself before murdering people. Saved the taxpayers some money

Seems fishy, imo. Why would a guy that just beat 2 murder charges and had the charge he was serving time for being appealed soon kill himself?

What kind of patch will the Gators wear?
If you're trying to use this awful event as ammo against UF fans, you seriously need to re-evaluate your position. This is much bigger than football. It's not about Urban or the University of Florida. It's about 3 people who are no longer on this Earth by no choice of their own and a young girl who will never again see her father.

Reactions: 1 person
image001.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Geezz .... reading some of these posts. Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

VN Store

Back