Aaron Hernandez Dead

I love how the media is saying they feel sorry for the Hernandez family and how his daughter will grow up without a father. It's ridiculous. He made that choice when he killed Odin Lloyd and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

I agree that he brought everything on himself and he's a POS but I cant help but feel sorry for his daughter.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree that he brought everything on himself and he's a POS but I cant help but feel sorry for his daughter.

Absolutely. Days like today make me very grateful for my parents.

And the folks trying to vilify Tebow over this whole thing...of course Tebow has distanced himself from AH and the situation. That's why he's "St. Tebow", because he's not an idiot. I'd distance myself, too.

Tebow doesn't owe us, the media, etc. anything.

Aaron Hernandez died innocent of murder, despite the conviction for which he was serving a life sentence.

It may be technical, but it's true. Aaron was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin Lloyd. He was serving a life sentence when he was found hanging from his cell early Wednesday morning.

Under Massachusetts law, when a person dies while a criminal case is on appeal, the death effectively erases all the criminal proceedings ... it's as if Aaron was never arrested, never tried, never convicted.

And there's more. Aaron is being sued civilly for wrongful death by Lloyd's family. When Aaron was alive, the family could use the criminal conviction to automatically establish liability ... but now they can't. They'll have to retry the murder allegation in front of a new jury, without Aaron present.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-innocent-murder-death-dead-hanging/

I love how the media is saying they feel sorry for the Hernandez family and how his daughter will grow up without a father. It's ridiculous. He made that choice when he killed Odin Lloyd and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

I don't see much sympathy for Hernandez himself, except for some social media idiots who could just be trolling. Most of the sympathy seems to be for his daughter. She wasn't going to get to really know her father anyway, but now he's dead.

This is dumb. You can feel sorry for the family independent of his actions just as you can feel sorry for the family of the man murdered.

This is dumb. You can feel sorry for the family independent of his actions just as you can feel sorry for the family of the man murdered.

I was just repeating the opinions of what some "journalists" were tweeting.

I feel sorry for the families involved from both sides. Really bad life choices that hurt mult people. Its a bad deal.

Here's a question to ponder...

Would there be 4 people alive today had Urban Meyer actually disciplined Hernandez for the many transgressions that he had at Florida? With Urban putting winning above everything else, did Hernandez think he could actually get away with murder since he got away with so much while at UF?

I'm not blaming Meyer and I think Hernandez was just a rotten person but I think it's an interesting "what if?"

Just feel sorry for his little girl. Not to say she had a great role model in her dad to begin with, but what a difficult and heartbreaking thing to explain to a child.

Would there be 4 people alive today had Urban Meyer actually disciplined Hernandez for the many transgressions that he had at Florida? With Urban putting winning above everything else, did Hernandez think he could actually get away with murder since he got away with so much while at UF?

I'm not blaming Meyer and I think Hernandez was just a rotten person but I think it's an interesting "what if?"

Kinda sounds like you are

Reactions: 2 people

By the time he got to Floriduh his personality was already molded. Disciplining him regarding being a football player would not have erased his character flaws already ingrained in him.

VN Store

Back