Aaron Green for the Oak Ridge job?(confirmed)

I was going to recommend that some mid major and SoCon level coaches that I'm friends with go see Malicoat and the big kid this year. Then, I watched one of their games and decided I wasn't going to subject anyone to watching that clown's farcical coaching.

That's too bad for those kids. They need to get rid of that guy. Campbell County's got some potential because they always have athletes; I guarantee they can get somebody better than that.

That's too bad for those kids. They need to get rid of that guy. Campbell County's got some potential because they always have athletes; I guarantee they can get somebody better than that.
Malicoat needs to find himself a good AAU program so people get a look at him this summer.

Campbell County screwed up when they didn't bring Jody Wright in 20 years ago. It's been a group ranging from average to disgracefully bad since then.

The current coach killed a kid in middle TN because of his conditioning.

Oak Ridge can pay top dollar for a coach as well. Much more than he is making at UT as video coordinator. I am hearing it is a done deal and has been for a few days.

Yea ok and lonnie scored more than 50 points for oak ridge against cambell county in that same game.....so there u go.

I must have missed something here. I don't seem to remember bashing Oak Ridge. Instead, I complimented them by saying that I was impressed that a kid scored 50 on a team of their caliber.

I must have missed something here. I don't seem to remember bashing Oak Ridge. Instead, I complimented them by saying that I was impressed that a kid scored 50 on a team of their caliber.

yes your right but the formor Oak Ridge coach didnt know how to use his Xs and Os....was a bad hire for Oak Ridge

You obviously aren't familiar with the MENSA members on the Campbell County Board of Education.

I can't say I would be, but judging by the small sample size of people I know/knew up there, the collective IQ of that county couldn't fill up a shotglass.

Congrats Aaron! Can you see Oak Ridge running the fast pace high pressure style Pearl ran his first three yrs at Tenn.......could be interesting.

If that's what he wants, I'm happy for him. However, I thought he left Cleveland with the hopes of coaching at the college level.

VN Store

Back