A writers thoughts on the Tennessee/Florida match up.

More like taking your foot out of your mouth. :eek:lol:

Of course I agree the SEC Championship game is the target, but after, what, 8 years, (I think it was 2004) I think a win over Florida would be the boost this team would need to finally compete again. That is all.

face planted.

:lolabove:

Voldawg: I defy ANYONE to tell me the last time UT lost to UF and won the East....GOOGLE it for me you peons....take all the time you need!!!

Rival poster (two minutes later): Just 5 short years ago.

Voldawg: I just stepped on your NECK Gator!!! :rock:

Good times. :good!:

Last edited:
Your presence in this thread makes everyone feel more intelligent.

You and your fellow gator trolls on our forums makes everyone know how scared you all really are for this year.. we gonna whoop dat ass no matter what you post on our forums. I just personally find it sad that your life is so bland that this is what you call entertainment.

Step away from the computer and go find a girlfriend that didn't have an affair with her daddy and maybe has a few teeth left in her skull.. it shouldn't be hard if you take off the jorts and go to the gym to work off a few of those extra pounds

You and your fellow gator trolls on our forums makes everyone know how scared you all really are for this year.. we gonna whoop dat ass no matter what you post on our forums. I just personally find it sad that your life is so bland that this is what you call entertainment.

Step away from the computer and go find a girlfriend that didn't have an affair with her daddy and maybe has a few teeth left in her skull.. it shouldn't be hard if you take off the jorts and go to the gym to work off a few of those extra pounds

Your post lacks accurate information, and your use of hyperbole is noted.

"It's easier to think about NC State in terms of how bad it would be if we lost. Not here. I don't have to imagine what it feels like to lose to these guys, I know. It's been eight years. But I can imagine an awful lot about how great it would be to beat the Gators. I don't care what their record was last year. I don't even really care if they lose to Texas A&M the week before. If Derek Dooley beats Florida in Neyland Stadium on September 15, his job security will go up astronomically. We would celebrate this win in ways that would stay with us if we lost to Georgia, Alabama, or South Carolina. And man, you put this one together with NC State? If Dooley starts 3-0 (which becomes 4-0 over Akron), I think he's home free in 2012. For everything that matters for Tennessee and for Dooley, this is the one that will mean the most. And in the SEC East, I wouldn't have it any other way."

Thoughts? Is this the most important regular season game? Which game is most important?

SIAP, Until the time is 0:00 in the NCSt game, NCSt is the most important game.

I think its a pot calling a kettle black..

well, either the pot or the kettle said that we haven't ever lost to UF and played in the SEC title game. Pot (or kettle) was dead wrong and tried to salvage with some silliness about 2 wrongs making a W over UF aight, or some such silliness. Sounded crazy.

Your post lacks accurate information, and your use of hyperbole is noted.

SS? Link?

Until you prove my post to have inaccurate information.. I'll stand by it.. :hi:

Just because you and your fellow trollers say something is so, does not make it so..

For example the argument that UM left the team devoid of talent after how many top10 classes in a row.

But whatever helps you sleep at night..

Reactions: 2 people
well, either the pot or the kettle said that we haven't ever lost to UF and played in the SEC title game. Pot (or kettle) was dead wrong and tried to salvage with some silliness about 2 wrongs making a W over UF aight, or some such silliness. Sounded crazy.

No sir. I actually said I can't remember the last time we lost to Florida and went to the SEC Champ game. I said help me out with it, google it for me. I never said it never happened.

No sir. I actually said I can't remember the last time we lost to Florida and went to the SEC Champ game. I said help me out with it, google it for me. I never said it never happened.

Oh, given that you were obviously on a computer yet telling someone else to Google that shiz, I assumed, like everyone else, that you were implying it never happened. If not, google your own shiz.

Now, can someone get for me the "Let me Google that for you" gag?

I can't stand the Florida Gators. That's my problem. I can't stand their fans that spit on people at the games. I can't stand the things they shout in ear shot of children, and I can't stand trolls that show up to hijack a positive thread about UT football. And if you take sides with a gator troll, maybe they will tell you how you can go open an account in gator nation, you you guys can report back and forth to each other on your trolling progress.

Reactions: 2 people

the simple fact to that big papa, is brooktrout posts nonsense on here everyday and then has the nerve to jump in with gator trolls and attack another poster. He is worthless and needs to go cheer for a different team.. just like we dont need players who aren't here for the team as a whole.. we do not need fans who aren't either.

JMHO, but I wouldnt piss on that terd if he was on fire

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back