A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

The findings are as startling as those from another report, this one from Gallup. The polling organization asked people in 134 countries to rate the leadership of a number of countries. Approval for US leadership nosedived from a year ago, to just 30% -- down from 48% in 2016.
Ponder this: Global confidence in the United States has fallen to the lowest level since Gallup started conducting this poll more than a decade ago. Even worse, disapproval of the US, at 43%, is the highest average that any country has ever scored in the survey's history, a shameful and disturbing milestone for a country that prided itself in being an admired, if flawed, nation; a country that freedom-yearning peoples hoped their own nations would emulate.
Now the US rates as dismally as China, and just barely above Russia. Two countries where government critics routinely, and often mysteriously, disappear from the political stage.

Above is a little from a piece on Trump's first year.

Reactions: 1 person
The findings are as startling as those from another report, this one from Gallup. The polling organization asked people in 134 countries to rate the leadership of a number of countries. Approval for US leadership nosedived from a year ago, to just 30% -- down from 48% in 2016.
Ponder this: Global confidence in the United States has fallen to the lowest level since Gallup started conducting this poll more than a decade ago. Even worse, disapproval of the US, at 43%, is the highest average that any country has ever scored in the survey's history, a shameful and disturbing milestone for a country that prided itself in being an admired, if flawed, nation; a country that freedom-yearning peoples hoped their own nations would emulate.
Now the US rates as dismally as China, and just barely above Russia. Two countries where government critics routinely, and often mysteriously, disappear from the political stage.

If you worry or care what people in other countries think that’s your problem. You should realize though 95% of the world could care less about our leadership.

Reactions: 2 people

So, wait... The MSM had been tearing down perception of our president 24x7 for a year, and now report that public perception of our president is low?

Do tell me more, Luther.

And exactly what does this have to do with the thread subject at all?

So, wait... The MSM had been tearing down perception of our president 24x7 for a year, and now report that public perception of our president is low?

Do tell me more, Luther.

And exactly what does this have to do with the thread subject at all?

It's a poll conducted in 134 countries. I guess maybe MSM worldwide is biased against Trump. Or maybe you just didn't read my post before responding.

It has nothing to do with the titled thread subject. When's the last time you commented on someone posting something not related to the thread topic? More selective indignation?

It's a poll conducted in 134 countries. I guess maybe MSM worldwide is biased against Trump. Or maybe you just didn't read my post before responding.

It has nothing to do with the titled thread subject. When's the last time you commented on someone posting something not related to the thread topic? More selective indignation?

Indignation? lol

Seriously lol. Drama much? There is no indignation. Ever. You're a joke, not annoyance. Never forget that, my friend.

Indignation? lol

Seriously lol. Drama much? There is no indignation. Ever. You're a joke, not annoyance. Never forget that, my friend.

Your words say one thing but your actions say something else. You're like the girl chasing the boy around the playground throwing rocks, sticking out her tongue, and yelling that he's gross.

Your words say one thing but your actions say something else. You're like the girl chasing the boy around the playground throwing rocks, sticking out her tongue, and yelling that he's gross.

Sure thing, Punchline.

Or...

I come here for fun and generally just respond to the most blatant stupidity I see. So, yes. I am selective. Did I mention I select the most blatant stupidity to point out?

So, don't bother pointing out how selective I am. I already know. You just have the cause/effect kind of screwed up.

Great. Does this mean we can stop giving other countries handouts?

Seriously, you need to find some mental help. You're worst than Volprof and he was a real serious nut case.

Reactions: 4 people
The Hot Sheets.

hotsheets-300x212.jpg

Better prove that wrong and be specific, otherwise it definitely happened.

The US is and remains number one in terms of reaction to a crisis..each country will reach out directly to United States for aid and defense in a heartbeat.. The differences Trump does not allow any country to take our money and use our defenses and then trash us for being such a horrible place...

This lays everything out that even a child can understand it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhI7zeanQg[/youtube]

Synopsis: The Daily Caller News Foundation late last night put up this devastating interview with my favorite inside DC source, Joe diGenova. No four people in Washington have had the experience that Joe and his wife, Victoria Toensing, have had both in the Justice Department and now in private practice.
Joe was the U.S. Attorney for Washington, DC, and Victoria was a deputy asst. Attorney General under President Reagan heading the “Terrorism Unit”. Both have served as counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee.
They have never gone for the big money, only for doing the right thing for the people of the United States to uphold the rule of law.
I know of no one better to ask and no one more reliable to explain this plot between the Clintons, the FBI & the DOJ to frame Trump – all as a smokescreen to cover Hillary’s retreat out of town.
This is a groundbreaking interview that the Daily Caller Foundation has put up – one to which I will refer until this coup is officially concluded.

What's going on here Golfballs? Sketchy details from what I've seen but very interested.

FBI "Loses" Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents, Blames Glitch

More corrupt crap:

FBI "Loses" Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents, Blames Glitch | Zero Hedge

Five months of text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been lost, according to a Friday disclosure from the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC), as reported by the Associated Press and the Daily Caller.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/jim_jordan/status/955214616593920002[/twitter]

Trump is a MUH dictator. But let’s ignore the political weaponization of agencies under Obama.

I’m sure CNN and The NY Times will be all over this

VN Store

Back