A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

FBI "Loses" Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents, Blames Glitch

More corrupt crap:

FBI "Loses" Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents, Blames Glitch | Zero Hedge

Five months of text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been lost, according to a Friday disclosure from the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC), as reported by the Associated Press and the Daily Caller.

My God. Funny how none of the liberal loons on here are commenting on this. I wouldnt either if I was them. This is just beyond corruption. This is flat out sabotage.

So the NSA, the most comprehensive and sophisticated spying agency on the planet, just deleted surveillance data it was ordered, by the president, to preserve? And the FBI, just "loses" text messages??? I mean Hollywood couldnt do a bettef job at this.

If the FBI lost tect messages between two agents that were pro-Trump, the outrage would be epic.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh hey, what do you know, we just remembered that we lost those messages....
[twitter]https://twitter.com/chadpergram/status/955228704287940609[/twitter]

Reactions: 1 person
Uh oh, they’re on to us
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Oh hey, what do you know, we just remembered that we lost those messages....
[twitter]https://twitter.com/chadpergram/status/955228704287940609[/twitter]

"lost" was one of the words that is a trigger since I know better. Lost as in they only requested the emails or lost as in OOps? It's used with malice.

"lost" was one of the words that is a trigger since I know better. Lost as in they only requested the emails or lost as in OOps? It's used with malice.

Just a coincidence they weren’t preserved up until the exact day Mueller was appointed. Oops!

Reactions: 2 people
Adam "Pencil Neck" Shiff and his cronies investigating this:

Attachments

• MonkeysHearNoEvil.jpg
    MonkeysHearNoEvil.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 89
Simple minded fools. "Deep State" Ha. "Deep world"!

Trump officials en route to Switzerland include: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin leading the bunch, with appearances from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer — along with senior advisor Jared Kushner, Thomas Bossert, a top counter-terrorism and homeland security adviser, USAID Administrator Mark Green, and FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb.

More heavyweights are scheduled to make the trip with the president later this week (if indeed Trump goes): Chief of Staff John Kelly, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn.

Right now they are determining how much you are going to pay for gas.

Where are the Clintons?

Oh yea. Out of office.

Simple minded fools. "Deep State" Ha. "Deep world"!

Trump officials en route to Switzerland include: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin leading the bunch, with appearances from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer — along with senior advisor Jared Kushner, Thomas Bossert, a top counter-terrorism and homeland security adviser, USAID Administrator Mark Green, and FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb.

More heavyweights are scheduled to make the trip with the president later this week (if indeed Trump goes): Chief of Staff John Kelly, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn.

Right now they are determining how much you are going to pay for gas.

Where are the Clintons?

Oh yea. Out of office.

It appears you are deflecting.:)

Reactions: 2 people
The spins, context (other then they supported Clinton), and time frame. If you had a couple of days to put that together for me that would be great. Still interested.

From this post its pretty clear about what you are and arent willing to entertain. Just a question, are you a big government supporter?

Why would you scoff at statements like deep state corruption?
I tried to tell the VN libs a year ago not to mess with Trump. I told them Trump is a streetfighter, and will always come out on top. That is, if they don't have him killed.

Trump has taken down or sullied the reputations of maybe 16 Republican challengers, the Clinton dynasty, the Bush dynasty, the news media, the Paris Climate Accords, ISIS, the EPA, the FBI, etc. There will be others to follow. Schumer is up next.

Like George Bernard Shaw once said..........."you don't wrestle with pigs, because pigs enjoy getting muddy." Trump enjoys the fray, and will take down everybody and every thing that gets in his way. This is going to get interesting because he is way smarter and way more savvy than his opponents give him credit for.

Reactions: 5 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/F3_Haskell/status/955445472130412544[/twitter]

Add to that the NSA's entire hacking arsenal

Reactions: 7 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/F3_Haskell/status/955445472130412544[/twitter]

Add to that the NSA's entire hacking arsenal

Indications seem to be that this was the dirtiest administration in history, and their holdovers have been trying to unseat a duly elected President. I suspect that they were absolutely positive that they'd have a fluid hand off within the corruption, and a Hillary administration would hide and continue the corruption. When Trump won, they have been in panic mode trying to undermine him, oust him, have him too busy playing defense to go on the offensive...

I have seriously develop the belief that we witnessed a failed US coup. If that is proven correct, I literally think heads need to roll.

Reactions: 5 people
Indications seem to be that this was the dirtiest administration in history, and their holdovers have been trying to unseat a duly elected President. I suspect that they were absolutely positive that they'd have a fluid hand off within the corruption, and a Hillary administration would hide and continue the corruption. When Trump won, they have been in panic mode trying to undermine him, oust him, have him too busy playing defense to go on the offensive...

I have seriously develop the belief that we witnessed a failed US coup. If that is proven correct, I literally think heads need to roll.

Drain the Swamp!!

VN Store

Back