A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

This guy has been waiting for a chance and he found it. An obscure situation with no TRUE eye witnesses. I would like to see one shred of evidence that his life was in danger.

Last edited:
So let's recap the story:

1. There was one shot fired. There was no warning shot as said by the family, activists, etc..

2. The person yelling for help was not Trayvon, but it was Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten. Once again, another lie by the family, activists, etc...

3. Trayvon was no suspended for tardiness, but it was for drugs. Another lie.

4. Trayvon did beat up Zimmerman. His parents claim that this could not happen because their son was not a fighter and Zimmerman was almost twice his size. Which leaves two options: Trayvon caught him off guard with a punch or their son was aggressive and a fighter.

Any others?

As much sense as cold-blooded murder. This guy has been waiting for a chance and he found it. An obscure situation with no TRUE witnesses. I would like to see one shred of evidence that his life was in danger. Just one.

Sadly, the burden of proof is not on Zimm.

You're reaching all he had to say was he didn't provoke TM in any way -it doesn't involve some elaborate master plan- you think an eyewitness from afar is going to be able to hear the words that were exchanged?

But if he lied about that then he more than likely would've lied about the rest of it. But you are saying he consciously knew when witnesses were watching and told the truth on that part. Sounds ridiculous.

What gets me is this? This story came about the last week in jan. 2 months ago. It took the media circus to start before nationally, we al knew about it. I would be interested to know when did the rev and jj get involved. From the get go when this tragedy happend or when the national media picked it up ad their agenda could be pushed ?

This guy has been waiting for a chance and he found it. An obscure situation with no TRUE eye witnesses. I would like to see one shred of evidence that his life was in danger.

The kid beating his head into the ground is not evidence?

Show me one shred of evidence it wasn't.

So let's recap the story:

1. There was one shot fired. There was no warning shot as said by the family, activists, etc..

2. The person yelling for help was not Trayvon, but it was Zimmerman who was on the ground being beaten. Once again, another lie by the family, activists, etc...

3. Trayvon was no suspended for tardiness, but it was for drugs. Another lie.

4. Trayvon did beat up Zimmerman. His parents claim that this could not happen because their son was not a fighter and Zimmerman was almost twice his size. Which leaves two options: Trayvon caught him off guard with a punch or their son was aggressive and a fighter.

Any others?

5. Zimmerman was not chasing Martin when the altercation started. He had disengaged and was waiting for the police to get there.

What gets me is this? This story came about the last week in jan. 2 months ago. It took the media circus to start before nationally, we al knew about it. I would be interested to know when did the rev and jj get involved. From the get go when this tragedy happend or when the national media picked it up ad their agenda could be pushed ?

More likely when an attorney chasing a big fee talked the familiy into the story that they want to believe happened. Then the attorney started the media campaign at which time AS joined when it was a big enough story.

The exact opposite of every thing that you are THINK happened.

Wtf are you talking about? The article only describes what Zimmerman told the police what happened and still continued to say that the witnesses only saw this after TM was already on top of him. There isn't anything new to that story linked.

Sadly, the burden of proof is not on Zimm.

That is ****ed up. He can CHOOSE to shoot to kill and not have to PROVE how or why he thought he was in mortal danger? Sweet. -- I need to move to Florida and shoot his ass. Then I can say that since he already shot one guy on the street I was in fear that he may shoot me too.

Wtf are you talking about? The article only describes what Zimmerman told the police what happened and still continued to say that the witnesses only saw this after TM was already on top of him. There isn't anything new to that story linked.

Story backs every thing I have been saying, which I got from the original police report by the way, and disputes every thing you think happened.
You can not, under the law, just throw out the statements of Zimm. As of TODAY, his words ARE the case.

That is ****ed up. He can CHOOSE to shoot to kill and not have to PROVE how or why he thought he was in mortal danger? Sweet. -- I need to move to Florida and shoot his ass. Then I can say that since he already shot one guy on the street I was in fear that he may shoot me too.

Arrest him oe.

he must be proven guilty in a court of law. If they can't make a case he doesn't have to prove anything. Pretty sure everyone gets that in the US

Story backs every thing I have been saying, which I got from the original police report by the way, and disputes every thing you think happened.
You can not, under the law, just throw out the statements of Zimm. As of TODAY, his words ARE the case.

Yeah and the story is based solely on Zimmermans word which is unfortunate because no one except TM could back up his story.

Then you would be convicted of 1st degree murder when the cops found this thread on your computer and get the death penalty. Go for it.

Some of the protests are starting to "get it". It is the law that is bad.

VN Store

Back