A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

If he isn't convicted with 2nd degree murder then our legal system is a joke - which it already has proven to be.

And the OPs thread title is accurate. A douchebag who calls the police nearly 50 times in 7 years isn't a neighborhood watch goon?

You are right about our legal system being a joke.

If TM actually said well you have a problem now you actually believe that Zimmerman wasn't expecting a fight? Lol. How?

So in your hypothetical situation, if TM said "you have a problem now" and punched Zimm then he instigated it and that throws 2nd degree murder out the window.

So you are wanting to assume based on no knowledge of what happened before that Zimmerman instigated the fight with words/push/etc... You want to hang a guy as you said before based on no evidence to support your claim.

Zimmermans word can't be trusted is what I'm saying. If I were him and I was guilty I'd be trying to cover my ass too if I actually provoked the kid.

Zimmermans word can't be trusted is what I'm saying. If I were him and I was guilty I'd be trying to cover my ass too if I actually provoked the kid.

But you did say you wanted to hang the guy. The only thing proven to be consistent is Zimmerman's story while all the other stories are false. So you want to hang the guy based on your opinion of what happened? Simple question.

But you did say you wanted to hang the guy. The only thing proven to be consistent is Zimmerman's story while all the other stories are false. So you want to hang the guy based on your opinion of what happened? Simple question.

I'm not involved in the legal system. I won't b on the jury - I formed an opinion and feel he should receive the punishment that fits the crime but I'm well aware he will likely never be convicted since Martin cannot tell his side of the story and all you have is Zimmermans.

Let's say that what you state here (and ONLY what you state here) is reasonable. Fine. What do you have to prove otherwise? Where in any part of your forming an opinion does anything we DO know begin to make you question what you've clearly arrived at on pure conjecture?

Did you? Yet you want to hang the guy because you formed some opinion that cannot be backed up.

I agree it cant be backed up and neither can Zimmermans which unfortunately likely makes him a free man unless further evidence comes out.

I'm not involved in the legal system. I won't b on the jury - I formed an opinion and feel he should receive the punishment that fits the crime but I'm well aware he will likely never be convicted since Martin cannot tell his side of the story and all you have is Zimmermans.

So Zimmerman consciously realized the parts the witnesses saw during the fight and happened to form a story that agreed with the parts they saw. At the same time, he realized the parts the witnesses didn't see and fabricated this. He did all of this while just going through the most traumatic event someone could go through and without time as his interview was given the same night. Makes perfect sense.

I didn't change the story - I was arguing the ttowns story about being blindsided that it had holes in it as well due to those words being exchanged.

Does the testimony of Zimm not say that TM came up on his blind side? I never said there were no words exchanged. But know we know that TM was the aggressor. You are so focused on me being wrong that you have no clear thinking.

Last edited:
So Zimmerman consciously realized the parts the witnesses saw during the fight and happened to form a story that agreed with the parts they saw. At the same time, he realized the parts the witnesses didn't see and fabricated this. He did all of this while just going through the most traumatic event someone could go through and without time as his interview was given the same night. Makes perfect sense.

You're reaching all he had to say was he didn't provoke TM in any way -it doesn't involve some elaborate master plan- you think an eyewitness from afar is going to be able to hear the words that were exchanged?

VN Store

Back