A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Zimmerman says he does not know the race of the person at the start of the call. It was only when TM started walking toward him that Zimmerman was able to answer the dispatchers question about race.

Kind of takes race out of the reason for the call huh?

Bullsh*t. Go to the 28 second mark and listen to his call which I posted for you here. He says, "he looks black" at that point in the conversation with the dispatcher. You can also hear Mr. Zimmerman say, "these *****ing coons" at the 2:21 mark. It was completely racially motivated and this ******* deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail for taking the life of an innocent, young kid.

Zimmerman heard calling Trayvon Martin "Coon" on 911 Call - YouTube

Reactions: 2 people
Bullsh*t. Go to the 28 second mark and listen to his call which I posted for you here. He says, "he looks black" at that point in the conversation with the dispatcher. You can also hear Mr. Zimmerman say, "these *****ing coons" at the 2:21 mark. It was completely racially motivated and this ******* deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail for taking the life of an innocent, young kid.

Who is arguing against this?

He deserves due process

Zimmerman heard calling Trayvon Martin "Coon" on 911 Call - YouTube

feel better?

Who is arguing against this?

He deserves due process

Dude, I like you in the Endzone, but in the Politics Forum, you are borderline retarded. Did you not read what T-Town (who is beyond retarded everywhere) posted about Zimmerman not knowing or mentioning Martin's race until the big, black, scary man came after him? I just proved that was a complete falsehood and that, furthermore, Zimmerman also used a racial slur before charging in and instigating a confrontation. Zimmy deserved to get his ass beat, that was finally happening, and then he pulled his gun and killed an innocent kid.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to not be a Murder if the kid is really dead through any actions not of his own (which it appears). If this turns out to be a slap on the wrist (manslaughter) case, what a travesty. Zimmerman should do substantial time for 2nd Degree Murder, or no time at all because he was found to have killed in self-defense. He either commited a crime or he didn't. This was no accident. If he is found guilty of commiting a crime, how can that crime be anything other than felony murder? There can (should) be no in-between because the kid really is dead (not in a coma or such). There shoud be no sympathy verdict (manslaughter or wreckless homicide) in an affectless attempt at appeasing the screaming masses either. Guilty or not Guilty, one way or the other. It is either wrong to shoot teenage boys carrying Skittles, or it is right. No ambiguity please. I want to know if we should start telling these boys to pack guns on the way to corner store or not. :twocents:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back