A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

If he isn't convicted with 2nd degree murder then our legal system is a joke - which it already has proven to be.

And the OPs thread title is accurate. A douchebag who calls the police nearly 50 times in 7 years isn't a neighborhood watch goon?

If he isn't convicted with 2nd degree murder then our legal system is a joke - which it already has proven to be.

And the OPs thread title is accurate. A douchebag who calls the police nearly 50 times in 7 years isn't a neighborhood watch goon?

Oh glad you have all the facts and can make a guilty/innocent claim.

I call a neighborhood watch guy who calls the police 50 times in 7 years.. wait for it.. doing his job?

You haven't done much research on their "neighborhood watch" have you?

Yes, they watch the neighborhood and when something suspicious is going on they call the police. What's the point. You don't like that he called the cops, on average, once every month and a half? Now you are just grasping for straws.

Yes, they watch the neighborhood and when something suspicious is going on they call the police. What's the point. You don't like that he called the cops, on average, once every month and a half? Now you are just grasping for straws.

First off - gated community.

Second - That's an extraordinary amount of calls even if he had done the watch every night - which he wasn't. The guy has proven he doesn't like black people. He probably called any time a black guy walked within a mile of the neighborhood entrance.

Clarification

You hate white racist rednecks

You hate hispanic racist rednecks

You hate white/hispanic racist rednecks

First off - gated community.

Second - That's an extraordinary amount of calls even if he had done the watch every night - which he wasn't. The guy has proven he doesn't like black people. He probably called any time a black guy walked within a mile of the neighborhood entrance.

False. He was the captain of neighborhood watch in a gated community which means he is a hired security service.

Here we go again with making false claims to try and make your case, I don't care about what you think, I want facts that pertain to this case.

Also please someone try to bull**** some excuse as to why that backwards hick town sent the narcotics team out there rather than homicide.

False. He was the captain of neighborhood watch in a gated community which means he is a hired security service.

Here we go again with making false claims to try and make your case, I don't care about what you think, I want facts that pertain to this case.

False. He wasnt on duty all the time. And even if he were like I said that's an extraordinary amount of calls for an area that likely has no issues other than racist ****s shooting a black kid after he likely decked the fatass when he tried to constrain the kid... After the police instructed him not to do anything. Sorry - that's not self defense.

Enjoyed reading this thread where a cop is actually being more objective and rational regarding innocence than another

False. He wasnt on duty all the time. And even if he were like I said that's an extraordinary amount of calls for an area that likely has no issues other than racist ****s shooting a black kid after he likely decked the fatass when he tried to constrain the kid... After the police instructed him not to do anything. Sorry - that's not self defense.

What exactly are you arguing?

Is there a reason why you think people are defending Zimmerman?

Is he serious right now? I'm done, get back to me after the trial, if there even is one. The truth will come out.

Enjoyed reading this thread where a cop is actually being more objective and rational regarding innocence than another

What he doesn't get is that he wants to do the same thing to Zimmerman that he alleges he did to Trayvon. He's not firing on all cylinders. I never said he was guilty or innocent, just want the truth and not made up bs everyone is spewing.

What he doesn't get is that he wants to do the same thing to Zimmerman that he alleges he did to Trayvon. He's not firing on all cylinders. I never said he was guilty or innocent, just want the truth and not made up bs everyone is spewing.

Also since when does the truth come out when a verdict is read? You hope for it too - doesn't happen that way in an imperfect world.

VN Store

Back