A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

Funny - that's you retort after I just basically **** on your face and garbage attempt by showing real life examples.

Why wasn't Shaq knocked on his ass when he faced a professional trained boxer and actually had a decent shower for someone who doesn't fight? Probably because he has quite a bit of weight advantage.

Wow, you are using examples of controlled environments.

You sure you want to keep pushing this........

:blink:

Wow, you are using examples of controlled environments.

You sure you want to keep pushing this........

:blink:

Lol - a fatass guy with a gun sneaking up on a skinny 140 lb kid would probably be begging for a controlled environment compared to what he went up against. He was at an even bigger disadvantage.

At least we know the white power VN members now.

Some racist ****s up in here. Hilarious. Prime examples of why people correlate Tennessee with inbred hillbillies.

For every video of a big boy getting knocked on his ass I'll show you 10 more where the puny one goes down.

There's also the fact that the guy had a gun and snuck up on him. Wasn't exactly fair circumstances for TM.

For every video of a big boy getting knocked on his ass I'll show you 10 more where the puny one goes down.

There's also the fact that the guy had a gun and snuck up on him. Wasn't exactly fair circumstances for TM.

You really believe this got snuck up behind a kid "eating skittles and drinking a sweet tea" and shot him for no reason? Just was bored so decides to go murder a kid? Are you really that dense?

Lol - a fatass guy with a gun sneaking up on a skinny 140 lb kid would probably be begging for a controlled environment compared to what he went up against. He was at an even bigger disadvantage.

At least we know the white power VN members now.

Wow, the bigotry is astounding.

So what is your argument? All you are spewing is racist/redneck crap. Bring an argument that's debatable. I believe the moron should have waited for the cops. The ignorant one sided media said it was a white shooting a black. Again jumping to conclusions to make it sensational and sell the story. That's my stance. i don't know what happened yet other than the New Black Panther Party, who are complete morons in their own right, a dead black kid, and a media that has NO credibility.

By the way show 10 big guys knocking smaller guys down.

First off - im not making it about race. Zimmerman and his redneck community are to thank for that.

Secondly - if Zimmerman isn't some dumbass racist pig - why had he phoned the police 47 times since 2005 for suspicion and similar racist **** occur around his community?

Also - why did these racist ****s first send their narcotics team to the site first rather than homicide.

They made it about race - not these black activists.

First off - im not making it about race. Zimmerman and his redneck community are to thank for that.

Secondly - if Zimmerman isn't some dumbass racist pig - why had he phoned the police 47 times since 2005 for suspicion and similar racist **** occur around his community?

Also - why did these racist ****s first send their narcotics team to the site first rather than homicide.

1.) Really, what exactly are you doing other than being a bigot?

2.) See #1

3.) Its funny and sad, you are exactly what you claim to hate.

Looks like the only one making premature judgements is you. Screw facts and fairness, kill the cracker! Then we will all be happy!

VN Store

Back