94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Until you've actually been to a spring game, you should refrain from criticizing folks who aren't interested. I've been to several at Bama, but I've been in either a suite or the club section. I can't imagine sitting through one without easy access to good food and liquor.

Webb can't get out of the mental institute to go to a spring game...He envy's your freedom...

Until you've actually been to a spring game, you should refrain from criticizing folks who aren't interested. I've been to several at Bama, but I've been in either a suite or the club section. I can't imagine sitting through one without easy access to good food and liquor.

I'm sick of this guy. Everything he says is bs. He is not a writer and he has never been in the suites at Bama. If he had, then he would not argue with us lowly folk on a free website. I've found those that brag about how great things are in their life, then it is a lie. Check the show Catfish. It shows you that when people brag who they are online, then they are usually not telling the truth.

Webb can't get out of the mental institute to go to a spring game...He envy's your freedom...

I do! No,I am not allowed to use the phone in a hospital....I`m out where I can get to you! woohaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa! U are a true d**k. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm sick of this guy. Everything he says is bs. He is not a writer and he has never been in the suites at Bama. If he had, then he would not argue with us lowly folk on a free website. I've found those that brag about how great things are in their life, then it is a lie. Check the show Catfish. It shows you that when people brag who they are online, then they are usually not telling the truth.

Good grief, Susan. Wash the sand out and put me on ignore. If you think watching games from a suite or club seats is a sign of wealth, then I imagine you have to put on a coat and shoes to go to the bathroom.

Good grief, Susan. Wash the sand out and put me on ignore. If you think watching games from a suite or club seats is a sign of wealth, then I imagine you have to put on a coat and shoes to go to the bathroom.

No, you just couldn't sit in the stands. It had to be a suite didn't it? All you had to say was that you went to te games. But, you had to tell everyone that you it in the suites. You are not who you say you are.

Last edited:
No, you just couldn't sit in the stands. It had to be a suite didn't. All you had to say was that you went to te games. But, you had to tell everyone that you it in the suites. You are not who you say you are.

Actually, and BW will tell you I'm no fan of his, if BW is a writer or press member then the suits is exactly where I would expect him to be.

Actually, and BW will tell you I'm no fan of his, if BW is a writer or press member then the suits is exactly where I would expect him to be.

He knows that too. He can say it but it doesn't mean it's true. That's my point. It doesn't take a genius to know that if I pretend to be a writer, then I would sit in the suites. Example, if I was a golfer and I spent most I my time at the golf course, then does that make me a golfer. No, because I made it up, but I knew golfers spend most of their time on a golf course. What I did was told a functional and working lie.

He knows that too. He can say it but it doesn't mean it's true. That's my point. It doesn't take a genius to know that if I pretend to be a writer, then I would sit in the suites. Example, if I was a golfer and I spent most I my time at the golf course, then does that make me a golfer. No, because I made it up, but I knew golfers spend most of their time on a golf course. What I did was told a functional and working lie.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

I wasn't trying to argue, I just have noticed that Bamawriter lives to talk about how great things are for him and to his football knowledge. He degrades most people he responds to and it upsets me that he is a Bama guy on a ut site talking down to ut fans. It doesn't make sense to me. Why would a Bama guy be on a free UT site if he is such an important writer for the national champions. I want to call him out. I've asked him before if he would provide the paper or website in which he works. He has offered no such proof. That's why I ride him when I see his posts.

I wasn't trying to argue, I just have noticed that Bamawriter lives to talk about how great things are for him and to his football knowledge. He degrades most people he responds to and it upsets me that he is a Bama guy on a ut site talking down to ut fans. It doesn't make sense to me. Why would a Bama guy be on a free UT site if he is such an important writer for the national champions. I want to call him out. I've asked him before if he would provide the paper or website in which he works. He has offered no such proof. That's why I ride him when I see his posts.

I feel like a lot of the fans on this site that are so negative on CBJ are fans of other teams trolling.

Edit: at least BW is openly a Bama Fan.

Actually, I have only sat in the press box at BDS a couple of times. I like to sit with friends and family.

I don't see why we couldnt make this happen? I mean everyone bit@hes about us sucking but when we can do a lil something about it no one will step up! Do you guys not understand how much media attention that would get us? These young players-recruits would see that the fans believe in this team and all the media attention would help us start to get a positive vibe out there! Ill be there and hope we pack the stadium! So if your a vol fan and want this team to rise back up! Then do what ever you can to help! !!

I don't see why we couldnt make this happen? I mean everyone bit@hes about us sucking but when we can do a lil something about it no one will step up! Do you guys not understand how much media attention that would get us? These young players-recruits would see that the fans believe in this team and all the media attention would help us start to get a positive vibe out there! Ill be there and hope we pack the stadium! So if your a vol fan and want this team to rise back up! Then do what ever you can to help! !!

Spring game attendance = National Championship...

Thanks! Very eloquent argument for my case! GET OFF YOUR AZZES! YES, O&W game ATTENDANCE DOES = NC! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You want my support, Butch? EARN IT! You ain't gettin any seat time from my arse until I see some wins against teams other than Austin Pee, b!tches!

Reactions: 3 people

What IS a Bammer club seat? Do you park your Cousin Eddie looking camper outside the stadium and listen to all the buffoons yell Rahl Tahd?:)

I'm bringing 20-30 people to the o&w game with me from my high school. That's close enough right?

What IS a Bammer club seat? Do you park your Cousin Eddie looking camper outside the stadium and listen to all the buffoons yell Rahl Tahd?:)

Given the number of fans I saw at the TSiO last year, I figure club seats for the Vols must be on your couch at home.

Given the number of fans I saw at the TSiO last year, I figure club seats for the Vols must be on your couch at home.

Words that are very distinguished for a respectable "writer." Give up the charades. You need to start a new faux identity. I tell you what, how about a banker. You can tell people you own a big, big bank and that you paid Saban's salary last year with your couch change.

Words that are very distinguished for a respectable "writer." Give up the charades. You need to start a new faux identity. I tell you what, how about a banker. You can tell people you own a big, big bank and that you paid Saban's salary last year with your couch change.

What about BamaGynecologist?

VN Store

Back