94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Alabama fans are already thinking about another title in 2013---they may sell out their spring game.

let's see break a NC teams attendence record with a team that is gonna win 5 games at the most. i don't think so. maybe if gruden were coach.lol

So you think 102,000 fans would show up to watch Gruden make a stankface on the sidelines? You're a bit starstruck IMO. With a large dose of manlove mixed in as well. Will your broken heart never mend? :cray:

Does anybody have a date for the game? I would like to be there , coming from Orlando and feel the need to represent...:good!:

I'll be in vegas that week for some R&R---will the game be televised so I can watch it at the sports book?

Get a bunch of music acts to play in conjunction with the spring game.

Call it Volapalooza - we'll pack the stadium for 3 days.

EXACTLY! Have Lil Wayne and Metallica play Rocky Top! Now we`re getting somewhere! Let`s do this! ARE WE GOING TO ALLOW BAMA TO CONTINUE TO HOLD A RECORD WE CAN BEAT! The benefits outweigh any factors! LET`S PROMOTE UT AGAIN! BIG TIME!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

let's see break a NC teams attendence record with a team that is gonna win 5 games at the most. i don't think so. maybe if gruden were coach.lol

Hey! THEY SET THE RECORD AFTER A 5- 7 SEASON AND FINISHED 7-6 THAT YEAR! THEN THEY WENT 10-2 BEFORE THEIR PRESENT DOMINANCE!

Hey! THEY SET THE RECORD AFTER A 5- 7 SEASON

First, it was a 6-7 season. We had been to a bowl.

Second, Bama had just hired a national championship winning coach. No knock on Jones, but NCs tend to inspire more excitement than tying for the Big East.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't see why this is so improbable. We held the world record for years and years at 78,000+ at the orange and white game & We had over 52,000 just two or three years ago
Why is everybody being such a negative Nelly about this orange and white game attendance? WE CAN DO IT'

It is not an exciting event. I go with the family every year but understand why the stands are not full. The biggest crowd I have seen was Manning's senior year and I think Price broke an ankle on a deep catch,

I don't see why this is so improbable. We held the world record for years and years at 78,000+ at the orange and white game & We had over 52,000 just two or three years ago
Why is everybody being such a negative Nelly about this orange and white game attendance? WE CAN DO IT'

Precisely! Lets 1-up bammer before we whip their azzez in Tuscaloosa! WE CAN DO IT! ALL IT TAKES IS WILL. GO VOLS!

It is not an exciting event. I go with the family every year but understand why the stands are not full. The biggest crowd I have seen was Manning's senior year and I think Price broke an ankle on a deep catch,

It will be THIS YEAR! We will MAKE IT EXCITING! PLEASE SOMEONE AT UT GET BEHIND THIS AND GET IT DONE! YALL know advertising betteer than I do. I can`t offer incentives besides the position battles and EEs and our new schemes. I wanna see it. We need something big to draw that many and the people with $ need to help! GO VOLS!

It will be THIS YEAR! We will MAKE IT EXCITING! PLEASE SOMEONE AT UT GET BEHIND THIS AND GET IT DONE! YALL know advertising betteer than I do. I can`t offer incentives besides the position battles and EEs and our new schemes. I wanna see it. We need something big to draw that many and the people with $ need to help! GO VOLS!

I'm completely convinced that you've either never been to a spring game, or you're too poor to go to real games and the spring game is all you ever attend.

Reactions: 3 people
I've commented on this topic before. The O&W game is a JOKE and a waste of time for a team that needs all the practice it can get. I got jumped for suggesting that the O&W game be anything other than FUN, a reward for our players hard work, media ass-kissing, a fan appreciation day, etc, etc. last year. After watching the product the last 3 years, and how we lacked some of the most basic skills (like tackling, putting the right number of men on the field, etc), there's no denying that those 3 practices certainly wouldn't have made us any worse. Read my post here and see what you think (and flame away if you think fan appreciation day is more important than winning).

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/127116-o-w-new-approach.html

I'm completely convinced that you've either never been to a spring game, or you're too poor to go to real games and the spring game is all you ever attend.

Actually,I`ve only had the chance to attend 1 game in 91. I`d freakin KILL to go to an O&W GAME! Been 20 years since I got a chance to see UT! I would certainly not recognize the Neyland of my youth. Yeah,being disabled sucks and I`m going to make every effort to attend despite my poverty. That`s why rich guys who only attend the big games and whine on here make me wanna vomit-Violently! Poor rich snobby boy don`t get to see Bama across the way,so they won`t attend. That`s sad. Get off your rich azzes and let`s GO VOLS! AND I`M CONVINCED BAMA IS THE BIGGST D***HE*D STATE IN DIXIE!

Actually,I`ve only had the chance to attend 1 game in 91. I`d freakin KILL to go to an O&W GAME! Been 20 years since I got a chance to see UT! I would certainly not recognize the Neyland of my youth. Yeah,being disabled sucks and I`m going to make every effort to attend despite my poverty. That`s why rich guys who only attend the big games and whine on here make me wanna vomit-Violently! Poor rich snobby boy don`t get to see Bama across the way,so they won`t attend. That`s sad. Get off your rich azzes and let`s GO VOLS! AND I`M CONVINCED BAMA IS THE BIGGST D***HE*D STATE IN DIXIE!

Mentally disabled?

probably much,MUCH more than you! I`ll challenge YOU TO A TEST OF FOOTBALL-VOL TRIVIA!

The fact that you posted last week... beating Bama's spring game attendance record = beating Bama on the field, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...Sitting at home collecting a crazy check and starting dumb threads....winning

Until you've actually been to a spring game, you should refrain from criticizing folks who aren't interested. I've been to several at Bama, but I've been in either a suite or the club section. I can't imagine sitting through one without easy access to good food and liquor.

VN Store

Back