9-2 and people are having a meltdown.

Probably been a fan longer than most have been alive here. If you aren't pissed beyond comprehension with what was on the line for giving up 63 to South Carolina then you are a bandwagon fan. Safe to say many have received participation trophies here.

It isn’t the record, it’s how we achieved the record. Both losses were embarrassing ass whippings, directly impacting our credibility for years to come.

Probably been a fan longer than most have been alive here. If you aren't pissed beyond comprehension with what was on the line for giving up 63 to South Carolina then you are a bandwagon fan. Safe to say many have received participation trophies here.

Dumb. The last time we won 10 games I was 14. The time before that I was 11. I am now 30. TN doesn't have any bandwagon fans under 35 ish. That's nonsense. We are as die hard as they come.

Last week they scored one time and it wasn't Spencer Rattler. It took a fake punt. Their freaking punter lol. They are terrible. However our defense was terrible, atrocious, horrible, pathetic and embarrassing. Add to that our offense normally could stay up to that missed on perimeter many times even though the middle of field was able to move chains. So no we are not terrible overall but this is an unexplainable type of loss that will haunt Heupel and us forever. We know the jokes will be there forever. Remember that time all Tennessee had to do was finish with beating S. Carolina and Vandy and gave up 60 and lost?!

THIS!

Also, if we ever wanna get where we all wanna be, we simply can’t “chill out” about 63 to South Carolina. We just can’t.

I get it. And I trust Heupel will fix this problem. He fixed a whole lot of others. We were beating teams (LSU, Bama) with significantly more talent than us. It's closing, and I expect Heupel to figure it out with more talent.

Reactions: Volz4lif3
I get it. And I trust Heupel will fix this problem. He fixed a whole lot of others. We were beating teams (LSU, Bama) with significantly more talent than us. It's closing, and I expect Heupel to figure it out with more talent.
Can't attract the kind of talent this team needs losing games in this manner.

We have 7...SEVEN...defensive backs committed for next season. All but 1 of them are 4*...and the other kid should be. 11th ranked recruiting class with the highest ratesd QB since Peyton....and we are probably gonna land 5* Hobbs this week and maybe another 5* kid also.

The future is so bright on Rocky Top that we gotta wear shades 24/7.

Nobody with aby good sense thought Coach Hype could have us at 10-2 and in a NY6 bowl in his 2nd season when we dont even have 85 scholarship level athletes...and coming off the 2 worst seasons back to back in UT history at 4-8 and 3-7.

What this staff and team has done is nothing short of amazing. Period .

This loss sucks balls, but we sre super blessed to have Coach, and we need to pay the man. Bigtime .

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Can't attract the kind of talent this team needs losing games in this manner.
Tennessee will always recruit itself, I don't know why this is so hard for people to comprehend. Dooley and Pruitt had top 10 classes here, JH will continue that trend

We have 7...SEVEN...defensive backs committed for next season. All but 1 of them are 4*...and the other kid should be. 11th ranked recruiting class with the highest ratesd QB since Peyton....and we are probably gonna land 5* Hobbs this week and maybe another 5* kid also.

The future is so bright on Rocky Top that we gotta wear shades 24/7.

Nobody with aby good sense thought Coach Hype could have us at 10-2 and in a NY6 bowl in his 2nd season when we dont even have 85 scholarship level athletes...and coming off the 2 worst seasons back to back in UT history at 4-8 and 3-7.

What this staff and team has done is nothing short of amazing. Period .

This loss sucks balls, but we sre super blessed to have Coach, and we need to pay the man. Bigtime .
No raises or extensions after tonight.

In 01 Tennessee took out their frustrations on Michigan.

Hopefully something like that happens again.

VN Store

Back