50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

I agree with you for once. No reason to have an automatic weapon.

It will be interesting to see what he had and how he obtained it.

He's not talking about full auto. He's talking about AR15s which are semi-autos.

He's not talking about full auto. He's talking about AR15s which are semi-autos.

Yeah I know he doesnt know anything about guns. He said automatic, and I agree with that.

Of course when you are afflicted with liberalism your gun debate immediately devolves to screeching about AR-15's and hand guns. They just don't know any better.

Yeah I know he doesnt know anything about guns. He said automatic, and I agree with that.

Of course when you are afflicted with liberalism your gun debate immediately devolves to screeching about AR-15's and hand guns. They just don't know any better.

There are devices that are available and legal to own that make a semi-auto close to fully automatic. While they're very awkward to use, I could see them being used in a case like this.

The thing is if people want to kill people, they are going to kill people. Guns, knives, IED's, vehicles, poison gas, etc. When you are that flipping crazy you're gonna do anything.

The motivation behind the attack in Vegas should be interesting. They captured his girlfriend.

Reactions: 1 person
There are devices that are available and legal to own that make a semi-auto close to fully automatic. While they're very awkward to use, I could see them being used in a case like this.

When I watched the video's of the shooting thats what I thought was going on because of how hard it is to get a fully automatic weapon. It didn't sound like a M-249 or M-240. Didn't sound like an AK either but it has been a while since I've been around a firefight with automatic weapons.

to guns and a vast number of mentally unbalanced people equals the major problem we have with gun violence in this country. One doesn't need to be an expert on guns to know that. It's common sense--always missing from the pro-gun crowd, who wants to believe that every mass shooting is an isolated event involving a deranged person. They fail to acknowledge that large and constant string of mass shootings that result in a large number of deaths. But we don't want to upset the gun lobby that pretends there is no problem. Ban all guns, have a far safer society. But then what would all our sheriff wannabes talk about while they're grilling?

Reactions: 2 people
to guns and a vast number of mentally unbalanced people equals the major problem we have with gun violence in this country. One doesn't need to be an expert on guns to know that. It's common sense--always missing from the pro-gun crowd, who wants to believe that every mass shooting is an isolated event involving a deranged person. They fail to acknowledge that large and constant string of mass shootings that result in a large number of deaths. But we don't want to upset the gun lobby that pretends there is no problem. Ban all guns, have a far safer society. But then what would all our sheriff wannabes talk about while they're grilling?

Banning all guns will only give the crimanla all the guns you idiot

Reactions: 3 people

To have a far safer society we need to start banning vehicles.

The thing is if people want to kill people, they are going to kill people. Guns, knives, IED's, vehicles, poison gas, etc. When you are that flipping crazy you're gonna do anything.

The motivation behind the attack in Vegas should be interesting. They captured his girlfriend.

of a pro-gun man. You are right that people can and do use things other than guns to kill--but guns happen to be very efficient and very easy to acquire. Guns are made for killing; cars and knives aren't. You wouldn't get mass killings with knives, and bombs require quite a lot of sophistication to make and are not easily acquired. But you carry on with your "guns are not the problem, people are" reasoning.

Reactions: 5 people
Death toll now up to over 50, 400 injured. Still don’t know exact number killed.

Can we stop with the politicizing of a tragic event!!!!!! This happened 15 minutes from my house and the only reason my wife and I weren't there was because we forgot to get tickets.

Put the politics aside for a while and pray for these families

Reactions: 9 people
If he used automatic weapons (which from the videos, it sure as hell sounds like he did), he would have had to acquire or modify the firearms illegally. You know, not responsible?

Not really, he could have purchased a full auto weapon legally but it is expensive and takes over a year to pass the background checks.

Can we stop with the politicizing of a tragic event!!!!!! This happened 15 minutes from my house and the only reason my wife and I weren't there was because we forgot to get tickets.

Put the politics aside for a while and pray for these families

Absolutely. Glad you and your family are ok.

Not really, he could have purchased a full auto weapon legally but it is expensive and takes over a year to pass the background checks.

I'm going off of information that he was "known to police." A flawless and extensive background check and massive expenses are needed to legally acquire an automatic weapons license. Highly doubtful he possessed such a license.

VN Store

Back