50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

What phones are only available to .gov agents? Now can I believe the .gov requires some 1 off charger for a simple off the rack phone that makes the $500 phone a $2000 phone, sure but what phones are only available to .gov agents?
They have different config on their govt issued phones. Only thing I heard was it gave them network priority in the case of an emergency. I would imagine a separate charger was an added precaution in case they are abroad

They have different config on their govt issued phones. Only thing I heard was it gave them network priority in the case of an emergency. I would imagine a separate charger was an added precaution in case they are abroad

Thanks, sounds reasonable but it is a hotel room so a left behind charger shouldn't raise red flags. Lord knows my wife has left plenty of them.

Reactions: n_huffhines

Kinda accurate about priority. It's a program called GETS and WPS. There's some proprietary ones through AT&T and Verizon as well. It's a program that gets activated instead of the phone itself given priority.

The GETS and WPS do give the caller priority when using the program over "normal" calls. But it's a number you call in and give a code that gives you priority.

VN Store

Back