25th Amendment talk...

So you will vote Biden again if that's the only choice....... Your hatred is not a good look on you.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
So clearly, Trump is insane to run against Biden again. Why would he expect a different result?

Seriously, this country needs to move past both Trump and Biden.

It's sad, but I think we would be better off if both keeled over or were somehow incapacitated before the next election. We need different choices. We need better choices, but I don't think we get that, so I'd settle for different choices.

Reactions: luthervol
Circumcision is genital mutilation. 100 + boys die each year in the US from the surgery.
Where's the outrage??????????????????????
How about a tad bit of intellectual honesty and consistency.
You're comparing the cutting off of breasts to circumcision?

Really?

That platitude of "intellectual honesty and consistency" rings massively hollow. Circumcision does not prevent function. But there will never be a baby fed from cutoff breast.

We've had our fun over the years, but this is disgusting.

So you will vote Biden again if that's the only choice....... Your hatred is not a good look on you.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
lol
No better example of that than nominating Trump 3 times.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You're comparing the cutting off of breasts to circumcision?

Really?

That platitude of "intellectual honesty and consistency" rings massively hollow. Circumcision does not prevent function. But there will never be a baby fed from cutoff breast.

We've had our fun over the years, but this is disgusting.
I'm not really comparing them, I'm showing once again that this issue, as do most issues, lies on a continuum and is not as black and white as many choose to believe.

Cutting off breasts is the perfect example? It goes from criminally inhumane to a life saving necessity, with everything in between.

Last edited:
Circumcision is genital mutilation. 100 + boys die each year in the US from the surgery.
Where's the outrage??????????????????????
How about a tad bit of intellectual honesty and consistency.
My ex girlfriends father had to be circumcised in his late 50's because he kept getting horrible infections. It wasn't easy on him, obviously. However, the doctor that performed the operation told him that there was a man down the hall that was also uncircumcised, and due to years of complications had developed cancer and had to have his genitals removed. Just some food for thought.

VN Store

Back