25th Amendment talk...

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Not a good week for Biden. His mental problems are getting worse with the world watching. A slip here and there is one thing. This is an extreme pattern emerging.

As distasteful as it may be to elevate Kamala to POTUS, should we move past that for the security and well being of the nation?

Is this the time for the Cabinet to start holding talks to invoke the 25th Amendment?

This won't be a story in a week, by which time both Biden and Trump will have made more gaffes, and everyone will be back to repeating the inept "gee, I wish we didn't have to choose between these two 80 year olds" shtick.

I think the number of people that, either openly or behind closed doors, don't believe Biden isn't (indeed, has been for some time) mentally weak is pretty small. The majority that have been selling otherwise is pretty much entirely based on partisanship. The issue now is it's become extremely difficult to deflect those observations. The "Joe's fine." bunch are essentially here now.

ScreenHunter_8838 Feb. 09 14.14.jpg

Not a good week for Biden. His mental problems are getting worse with the world watching. A slip here and there is one thing. This is an extreme pattern emerging.

As distasteful as it may be to elevate Kamala to POTUS, should we move past that for the security and well being of the nation?

Is this the time for the Cabinet to start holding talks to invoke the 25th Amendment?
If anything, it proves how meaningless the CIC is in the absence of something urgent.
The man has **** for brains and our country chugs along. Unfortunately based on the new details, I think he has **** in his adult diaper too.

This won't be a story in a week, by which time both Biden and Trump will have made more gaffes, and everyone will be back to repeating the inept "gee, I wish we didn't have to choose between these two 80 year olds" shtick.

Sorry man but this will last for awhile.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Even if the story fades (like his mind) over time, we're still left with a mental deficient as president.
I think that's more important than the longevity of the media's fixation.

Sorry man but this will last for awhile.
People have been coming at Biden with the age/gaffes for a while. They will continue to do so. It won’t sway any more people than it did in 2016. And when Trump is inevitably convicted of multiple crimes, it will be the same ****. People will get their laughs, memes, and digs in, but it won’t change many votes.

People have been coming at Biden with the age/gaffes for a while. They will continue to do so. It won’t sway any more people than it did in 2016. And when Trump is inevitably convicted of multiple crimes, it will be the same ****. People will get their laughs, memes, and digs in, but it won’t change many votes.

Lots of wishful thinking on your part.

Well...the DOJ just said this morning that they cannot prosecute Biden for all the boxes of classified docs he left at 4 different residences because of his "memory loss".

This will be the excuse the Dimwits use to kick Sloppy Joe out of the race ....because they know he will never beat Trump. Here comes Newsom etc

If it was wishful thinking, I’d be pretending Trump convictions would make a difference.

Geeze man, this isn't about Trump. This is about your hero and the story will be talked about for quite a while since this is an election year. It will be talked about until the day Biden announces he's dropping out of the election. So sometime between April and June.

Apparently he’s always been an idiot.

In his interview with the special counsel, Mr. Biden said the handwritten label on this folder looks like his handwriting, and the distinctive misspelling of ‘Afganastan’ confirms this. Mr. Biden repeatedly used this or a similar misspelling in handwritten notes as vice president, and before that in notes he took as a senator dating back to 1980.

Geeze man, this isn't about Trump. This is about your hero and the story will be talked about for quite a while since this is an election year. It will be talked about until the day Biden announces he's dropping out of the election. So sometime between April and June.
“My hero” lol

I didn’t say it’s about Trump. I’m saying it won’t make much of a difference come November, if it makes any difference at all.

Oh right, I forgot about the great convention replacement theory.

“My hero” lol

I didn’t say it’s about Trump. I’m saying it won’t make much of a difference come November, if it makes any difference at all.

Yeah, sorry about that. Biden isn't a member of Hamas so no hero to you. My bad.

Reactions: StarRaider
It's kind of about Trump. He is to old and senile to serve. If he were to be elected, the 25th would be appropriate - as it is now with Biden.

Provide the rebuttal. It could only be that neither will be President

I've said multiple times in several different threads that neither will be president. But this story is sticking around until Biden drops out of the race.

VN Store

Back